Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2011-05-11T04:53:31Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
308 Posts

Pinned topic Unable to create region **** Error not valid licence unable to create reg*

‏2011-03-23T16:39:36Z |
Hi,

I installed IBM TX series v 7.1, when i try to create region its says not valid licence found hence cannot create region.

Only start and stop commands will work. I had re installed but still i am getting same error.

Please help me to solve this issues.

Thanks

Ruchin Chaudhary
Updated on 2011-05-11T04:53:31Z at 2011-05-11T04:53:31Z by SystemAdmin
  • gogol
    gogol
    86 Posts

Re: Unable to create region **** Error not valid licence unable to create reg*

‏2011-03-24T06:15:23Z  
    > I installed IBM TX series v 7.1, when i try to create region its says not valid licence found hence cannot create region.

Are you using a trial version of TXSeries? If that is the case most likely your trial licences are expired. Try downloading again.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    308 Posts

‏2011-03-27T13:26:00Z  
    • gogol
    • ‏2011-03-24T06:15:23Z
    > I installed IBM TX series v 7.1, when i try to create region its says not valid licence found hence cannot create region.

Are you using a trial version of TXSeries? If that is the case most likely your trial licences are expired. Try downloading again.
    Hi,

Thanks for ur responce, yes I am using a trial verison. I had downloaded again but still I am getting same error.

Please let me help me out to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Ruchin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    308 Posts

‏2011-03-31T03:56:54Z  
    Hi,

Thanks for ur responce, yes I am using a trial verison. I had downloaded again but still I am getting same error.

Please let me help me out to resolve this issue.

Thanks

Ruchin
    Hi Ruchin,

The trial download and its associated license has a validity of 2 years and has just expired.That is the reason you are seeing the error. Aplogies for the inconvenience.
    We are currently in the process of refreshing the image. Will duly update this thread once the new image is available for download.
    You could then download that and things should work. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Santhosh
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    308 Posts

‏2011-04-13T06:55:27Z  
    Hi Ruchin,

The trial download and its associated license has a validity of 2 years and has just expired.That is the reason you are seeing the error. Aplogies for the inconvenience.
    We are currently in the process of refreshing the image. Will duly update this thread once the new image is available for download.
    You could then download that and things should work. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
    Santhosh
    Any update on when the license will be refreshed? It is now the middle of April and the download still contains an invalid license. Also will we be forced to download the complete package all over again?
    Tks
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    308 Posts

‏2011-04-21T04:55:40Z  
    Any update on when the license will be refreshed? It is now the middle of April and the download still contains an invalid license. Also will we be forced to download the complete package all over again?
    Tks
    Hi,

We have refreshed our trial offering.
    Yes, you will need to download the image afresh, unfortunately it was the complete package that we had to refresh on the site. Please do let us know if you have any issues, we will be glad to help.

Thanks,
    Santhosh
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    308 Posts

‏2011-05-11T04:53:31Z  
    Hi,

We have refreshed our trial offering.
    Yes, you will need to download the image afresh, unfortunately it was the complete package that we had to refresh on the site. Please do let us know if you have any issues, we will be glad to help.

Thanks,
    Santhosh
    Tks Santosh. Finally got back to this and downloadecd the new version and installed is successfully.

Cheers, Peter