Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-11-25T07:14:34Z by ibmwasuser
not_ok
not_ok
19 Posts

Pinned topic Latest FSM Installation Manual

‏2011-03-22T19:50:59Z |
Does anyone know where I can get the latest FSM Installation Manual? The PDF manual loaded with FSM version 4.0.1-004.000 doesn't match the Client Installation Application. I have a screen shot of what the actual installation application looks like, and it doesn't match what is in the installation manual. This is making it difficult to know how to configure listeners. I've done Google searches and looked at IBM's site, but cannot find the installation manual I need. Please help. Thanks!

The Installation Manual screen shot looks like this on the one I have:

Configure Image Manager...
Configure Process Engine...
Configure Content Engine...
Configure Email Manager and Records Crawler...
Configure Content Services...
Configure FileNet Listeners...
Configure FileNet Capture...

I need the manual that shows these on the FSM Client Application (as seen in the attachment):

Configure IBM FileNet Image Manager 3x and 4x...
Configure IBM FileNet P8 4x...
Configure IBM FileNet P8 CE 2x and 3x...
Configure IBM FileNet P8 PE 3x, PA 3x...
Configure IBM Content Collector, Email Manager, and Records Crawler...
Configure IBM FileNet Content Services...
Configure IBM FileNet Capture...
Configure IBM CM v8, CMOD, CSx and IICE...
Configure IBM FileNet Listener for non-P8 4x systems...
Updated on 2011-05-18T17:10:46Z at 2011-05-18T17:10:46Z by ddorlando
  • ddorlando
    ddorlando
    6 Posts

Re: Latest FSM Installation Manual

‏2011-05-18T17:10:46Z  
    You can download it off Passport Advantage. Download the entire 4.5.0 installer, it will have the pdf files in it. Beware, the document is pretty hard to follow. They have screen shots from v4.0, which caused me some confusion. If you have problems with the install feel free to PM me. I just got mine working on a environment with a single linux node running AE/PE/CE/RM and a windows node running PE. I am still having some issues, but the servers are logging events to the FSM Server.
  • ibmwasuser
    ibmwasuser
    9 Posts

‏2013-11-25T07:14:31Z  
    • ddorlando
    • ‏2011-05-18T17:10:46Z
    You can download it off Passport Advantage. Download the entire 4.5.0 installer, it will have the pdf files in it. Beware, the document is pretty hard to follow. They have screen shots from v4.0, which caused me some confusion. If you have problems with the install feel free to PM me. I just got mine working on a environment with a single linux node running AE/PE/CE/RM and a windows node running PE. I am still having some issues, but the servers are logging events to the FSM Server.

Hi ddorlando,

While i am adding the process engine, it is displaying as Appserver, and the url, JMX port , but by default(port is blank), if i test the connection it is displaying WorkpalceXT, port number and server details. then i am configuring the Process Engine it is adding but unable to record any events even if i stop the FSM manually, it is not recording any events in FSM

• ibmwasuser
    ibmwasuser
    9 Posts

‏2013-11-25T07:14:34Z  
    • ddorlando
    • ‏2011-05-18T17:10:46Z

Hi ddorlando,

While i am adding the process engine, it is displaying as Appserver, and the url, JMX port , but by default(port is blank), if i test the connection it is displaying WorkpalceXT, port number and server details. then i am configuring the Process Engine it is adding but unable to record any events even if i stop the FSM manually, it is not recording any events in FSM