Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-03-06T08:21:29Z by jgtiojanco
uros
uros
6 Posts

Pinned topic Indexing Quickr 8.5 categories

‏2011-02-19T14:59:09Z |
It's OF 8.5 FP7 (has support for quickr 8.5)

I have several documents with assigned categories in quickr 8.5.
Quickr is successfully crawled with OF but I'm not able to get any search result when I search using category name defined in quickr although I see that category is returned in seedlist, as:

<atom:category term="com.ibm.jcr,localhost!47988e00451e89a8a844ac4bf75e4edc" scheme="com.ibm.wplc.taxonomy://pdm_categories_taxonomy" label="test category"/>
Updated on 2013-03-06T08:21:29Z at 2013-03-06T08:21:29Z by jgtiojanco
  • wouter.net
    wouter.net
    6 Posts

Re: Indexing Quickr 8.5 categories

‏2012-05-16T14:21:07Z  
    I know this post is over a year old, but did you ever find a solution for this? I need to be able to map the categories as metadata in OmniFind, but I don't get the data through.
    __________________________________read my blog: wouter.net__________________________________
  • bfoyle
    bfoyle
    29 Posts

‏2012-05-17T22:49:28Z  
    I know this post is over a year old, but did you ever find a solution for this? I need to be able to map the categories as metadata in OmniFind, but I don't get the data through.
    __________________________________read my blog: wouter.net__________________________________
    ...response from development:

"Probably Quickr for Portal publishes document categories into the seedlist.

<atom:category term="com.ibm.jcr,localhost!df2e0380435ea6898a86de4b726f2b5e" scheme="com.ibm.wplc.taxonomy://location_taxonomy" label="testplace_wpsadmin_01"/>

If my assumption above is correct, the crawler can collect these values starting from OmniFind Enterprise Edition v9.1 fixpack3. The atom category term and label in the seedlist can be mapped to document metadata.
    You can use "__$AtomCategoryTerm$__" and "__$AtomCategoryLabel$__" as native field names at field mapping configuration panel.
    Like this:
    "

bf
  • wouter.net
    wouter.net
    6 Posts

‏2012-05-22T14:34:36Z  
    • bfoyle
    • ‏2012-05-17T22:49:28Z
    ...response from development:

"Probably Quickr for Portal publishes document categories into the seedlist.

<atom:category term="com.ibm.jcr,localhost!df2e0380435ea6898a86de4b726f2b5e" scheme="com.ibm.wplc.taxonomy://location_taxonomy" label="testplace_wpsadmin_01"/>

If my assumption above is correct, the crawler can collect these values starting from OmniFind Enterprise Edition v9.1 fixpack3. The atom category term and label in the seedlist can be mapped to document metadata.
    You can use "__$AtomCategoryTerm$__" and "__$AtomCategoryLabel$__" as native field names at field mapping configuration panel.
    Like this:
    "

bf
    Thanks Bob!

I managed to retrieve the category labels now. Those categories contain the folder structure of the retrieved document, but unfortunately they don't appear in the correct order and I don't see any way how I can order them programmatically.

The information I am trying to retrieve is the location of the document in the folder structure. It seems this is only available through the categories, but in an unusable way (because unordered).
    Is there any other way to retrieve this information? Is it possible to extend the Quickr seedlist to add the location?

We also added some custom fields in Quickr (uding property sheets), but those fields are also not available in the seedlist. Is there a way that we can add these custom fields to the seedlist?

Wouter

18 Posts

‏2013-02-28T02:23:27Z  
    Hello!

I am having a concern with the category in seedlist that is somewhat similar to the concern posted here. In my case though, it is WCM.

In the metadata fields, I have mapped __$AtomCategoryLabel$__ to an index field called wcm_atom_category. I created a facet "WCM Category" containing the mentioned index field as well as a rule-based category using it. I have re-crawled the WCM data source and re-started the indexing/parsing yet when I perform a search, the facets nor the categories do not show. I have enabled the facet in the document-level security page as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)
  • aprokoph
    aprokoph
    2 Posts

‏2013-03-01T17:10:30Z  
    Hello!

I am having a concern with the category in seedlist that is somewhat similar to the concern posted here. In my case though, it is WCM.

In the metadata fields, I have mapped __$AtomCategoryLabel$__ to an index field called wcm_atom_category. I created a facet "WCM Category" containing the mentioned index field as well as a rule-based category using it. I have re-crawled the WCM data source and re-started the indexing/parsing yet when I perform a search, the facets nor the categories do not show. I have enabled the facet in the document-level security page as well.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks! :)
    At first it would be interesting to know if you have checked the Seedlist comming from WCM if the requested field is published and what attributes it carries.
    Example: "type="string" contentSearchable="true" fieldSearchable="true" parametric="true" returnable="true" sortable="true" supportsExactMatch="false" />". Maybe you could add a sample entry from the WCM seedlist here?
  • jgtiojanco
    jgtiojanco
    18 Posts

‏2013-03-06T08:21:29Z  
    • aprokoph
    • ‏2013-03-01T17:10:30Z
    At first it would be interesting to know if you have checked the Seedlist comming from WCM if the requested field is published and what attributes it carries.
    Example: "type="string" contentSearchable="true" fieldSearchable="true" parametric="true" returnable="true" sortable="true" supportsExactMatch="false" />". Maybe you could add a sample entry from the WCM seedlist here?
    The problem has been fixed already. The facet I created for the category appeared, I just needed to re-index. :)