Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2011-03-03T13:56:27Z by devil786
Felipe.Ureta
Felipe.Ureta
14 Posts

Pinned topic Data Fetcher Events not showing under events in service details.

‏2011-02-11T00:13:26Z |
Hello,

I have just implemented a simple data fetcher. The template and the corresponding service are working...BUT. In the service availability window under service detail there are 3 tabs. SLA, Events and Rules. For some resons the rules message does appear here, but I got nothin in the Events tab.

When one of the rules is broken I can see the rule that has been broken under Rules but I don't see any events being generated...

Regards,
Felipe
Updated on 2011-03-03T13:56:27Z at 2011-03-03T13:56:27Z by devil786
  • Felipe.Ureta
    Felipe.Ureta
    14 Posts

Re: Data Fetcher Events not showing under events in service details.

‏2011-02-11T00:15:24Z  
    I mean ....the rules message does NOT appear here....

where is the edit post button btw?

Regards,
    Felipe
  • devil786
    devil786
    126 Posts

‏2011-03-02T12:12:09Z  
    I mean ....the rules message does NOT appear here....

where is the edit post button btw?

Regards,
    Felipe
    in order to see events from ITM into TBSm you will have to add the TME10tecad(6601) event discriminator, this discriminator is for EIF probe event.

Also you cannot mentioned any event discriminator if you select a data source other than omnibus, therefore if you also want to see events then first forward the events from ITM to Omnibus using EIF probe and then apply a rule using the omnibus as a data source.

with regards,
  • Felipe.Ureta
    Felipe.Ureta
    14 Posts

‏2011-03-02T13:00:42Z  
    • devil786
    • ‏2011-03-02T12:12:09Z
    in order to see events from ITM into TBSm you will have to add the TME10tecad(6601) event discriminator, this discriminator is for EIF probe event.

Also you cannot mentioned any event discriminator if you select a data source other than omnibus, therefore if you also want to see events then first forward the events from ITM to Omnibus using EIF probe and then apply a rule using the omnibus as a data source.

with regards,
    I'm not talking about ITM events, I'm using the data fetchers to fetch data from a MSSQL database that has nothing to do with ITM.

Thanks for your post anyways.

Regards,
    Felipe
  • devil786
    devil786
    126 Posts

‏2011-03-03T13:56:27Z  
    I'm not talking about ITM events, I'm using the data fetchers to fetch data from a MSSQL database that has nothing to do with ITM.

Thanks for your post anyways.

Regards,
    Felipe
    If you want to see the events then i nthink you will have to select the probe under event discriminator fowr which you want to see the events.