Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2011-08-02T09:01:01Z by reddz
Oncha
Oncha
4 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How to count comma separated keywords from a field as separate keyword

‏2011-01-12T18:42:58Z |
I'm using OEE 9.1 and SIAPI. I want to find out the count of the comma separated keyword as individual keywords,and also I want to sort them in ascending or descending order. Eg.The field popular_keyword contains many comma separated keyword, like good,bad,best,usa and good,google,yahoo,best etc I want to count as follows
good - 2
best - 2
bad - 1
usa -1
google -1
yahoo -1

Tried using facet and category API, work fine only for single keywords without comma separated keywords. Comma separated keywords are counted as 1 count isntead of counting the keywords separately as individual count.

If anyone has worked on this, please advice of how I can do this.
Updated on 2011-08-02T09:01:01Z at 2011-08-02T09:01:01Z by reddz
  • reddz
    reddz
    23 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to count comma separated keywords from a field as separate keyword

‏2011-07-30T17:05:58Z  in response to Oncha
    I also have similar kind of the requirement. I tried to split the words( with comma separated) with ';' separator . Still it is treating as single word.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2014 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-08-02T01:09:14Z  in response to Oncha
    One possible solution for this requirement is that developing a crawler plugin to split the field in question into multiple value field, I think.
    • reddz
      reddz
      23 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-08-02T09:01:01Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Yes, using the crawler plug in we added new meta data and splited each word semi colon . Now facets is able to show count of individual word.
      Thanks a lot :)