Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-10-02T14:26:52Z by Sarov
MetaWorks
MetaWorks
8 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic OPL ide error: Mbean object is not available

‏2010-12-29T07:35:34Z |
Im a user of OPL optimization studio v12.2. Whenever i try to run a configuration, it says 'Mbean object is not available' and stops. FYI, license path is correct and cplex interactive optimizer is working fine and is solving the problem.Any help in this regard appreciated...
Updated on 2011-04-19T18:18:03Z at 2011-04-19T18:18:03Z by PatRoh
  • FredericDelhoume
    FredericDelhoume
    24 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: OPL ide error: Mbean object is not available

‏2011-01-03T10:11:06Z  in response to MetaWorks
    Hi,

Most likely it may come from a firewall issue. I suggest you try to disable your firewall so you can see if you can solve.
    You may also increase the delay before we display the message in case the remote solving process cannot be launched, using -Xdebug in your run configuration VM arguments. A time-out could happen if your machine is very slow.
    • PatRoh
      PatRoh
      1 Post
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-04-19T18:18:03Z  in response to FredericDelhoume
      I have the same problem. I am not a programmer. Could you be more specific on how to increase the delay. (Its seems to be the problem for me.) I am running the OPL IDE on Windows.
  • Sarov
    Sarov
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2013-10-02T14:26:52Z  in response to MetaWorks

Hi, We had the same issue and fixed it.  On  "C:\ILOG\CPLEX_Studio122\opl\oplide\configuration\config.ini" the "osgi.instance.area" was set to write logs in a network folder.  Anytime when we were not on network we had 'Mbean object is not available' error.  We changed this setting to write logs in a local 'C:\' folder and it worked. Seems like the problem is if you have workspace or logs set to point network folders and if the application doesn't have permission to those network folders you might also get this error.