2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-05-18T15:14:09Z by jacksonwilliam
edyy9475
edyy9475
14 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Batch Processor authentication failed

‏2010-12-13T10:17:16Z |
Hi,

I meet some problem when using Batch Processor.

After I installed the MDM (installation verification tools said SUCCESS), I try to use batch processor. When I execute the runbatch.sh, the error message comes out as below.

However, I couldn’t find any "com.ibm.websphere.security.registry.propagateExceptionsToClient=true" setting in the WAS.
(there is no such attribute in my WAS console. I did turn on WAS security.)

Does there anyone meet this problem before? What should I do to run the batch processor?
Thank you for your help!!!

(My MDM installation is SUCCESS, but I also have some problems in my DataStewardship. No code list could be shown in the DataStewardship. I wonder if these two problems are connected.)

I execute runbatch.sh as below:
./runbatch.sh InputData.xml OutputFolder.out batch_extension

the error message comes out as below:
========ERROR MESSAGE===========

javax.naming.AuthenticationException: Login failed: com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSLoginFailedException: Authentication Failed.
Note: The propagation of native registry error information is disabled by default. You may enable it by setting the property "com.ibm.websphere.security.registry.propagateExceptionsToClient=true" using the server's administration console at Security -> Global Security -> Custom Properties.
[Root exception is com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSLoginFailedException: Authentication Failed.
Note: The propagation of native registry error information is disabled by default. You may enable it by setting the property "com.ibm.websphere.security.registry.propagateExceptionsToClient=true" using the server's administration console at Security -> Global Security -> Custom Properties.
]
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.SecurityUtil.login(SecurityUtil.java:121)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtxFactory.getRootJndiContext(WsnInitCtxFactory.java:834)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtxFactory.getInitialContextInternal(WsnInitCtxFactory.java:546)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.getContext(WsnInitCtx.java:123)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.getContextIfNull(WsnInitCtx.java:798)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.lookup(WsnInitCtx.java:164)
at com.ibm.ws.naming.util.WsnInitCtx.lookup(WsnInitCtx.java:179)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.lookup(Unknown Source)
at com.dwl.tcrm.delegate.CustomerReflectionDelegate.init(CustomerReflectionDelegate.java:382)
at com.dwl.tcrm.delegate.CustomerReflectionDelegate.<init>(CustomerReflectionDelegate.java:190)
at com.dwl.batchframework.delegate.Customer.init(Customer.java:122)
at com.dwl.batchframework.delegate.CustomerSingleton.init(CustomerSingleton.java:82)
at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.initServerConfiguration(BatchController.java:395)
at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.initialize(BatchController.java:360)
at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.runBatch(BatchController.java:273)
at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.main(BatchController.java:204)
Caused by: com.ibm.websphere.security.auth.WSLoginFailedException: Authentication Failed.

at com.ibm.ws.security.server.SecurityServerImpl.simple_authenticate(SecurityServerImpl.java:370)
at com.ibm.ws.security.server._SecurityServerImpl_Tie.simple_authenticate(_SecurityServerImpl_Tie.java:116)
at com.ibm.ws.security.server._SecurityServerImpl_Tie._invoke(_SecurityServerImpl_Tie.java:93)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatchInvokeHandler(ServerDelegate.java:622)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatch(ServerDelegate.java:475)
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:504)
at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:1571)
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.respondTo(Connection.java:2771)
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.doWork(Connection.java:2640)
at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.WorkUnitImpl.doWork(WorkUnitImpl.java:63)
at com.ibm.ejs.oa.pool.PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java:118)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1563)
Exception in thread "P=307698:O=0:CT" java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.closeIOqueues(BatchController.java:335)
at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.runBatch(BatchController.java:295)
at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.main(BatchController.java:204)
root@fdcsra009:/apps/IBM/MDM/MDMServer/BatchProcessor>
  • prashanta.nc
    prashanta.nc
    56 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Batch Processor authentication failed

‏2013-04-15T18:26:31Z  in response to edyy9475

Hi,

Were you able to find a solution to this problem at all? I do have the below said property set, But I still get the error.

com.ibm.websphere.security.registry.propagateExceptionsToClient=true

mdm@dvl01:/opt/apps/ibm/mdm/mdm101/mdmserver/BatchProcessor/input> ../bin/runbatch.sh test.xml ../output/

The system reads the input file: test.xml
    The system writes to the output file: ../output/
    ERROR     - [Exception_Shared_OpenFile:] CDKBC2003E:The following file cannot be opened. File name = test.xml; additional error message = test.xml (No such file or directory)
    com.dwl.batchframework.exception.QueueException: test.xml (No such file or directory)
            at com.dwl.batchframework.queue.FileReaderQueue.open(FileReaderQueue.java:127)
            at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.initInput(BatchController.java:562)
            at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.initialize(BatchController.java:427)
            at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.runBatch(BatchController.java:323)
            at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.main(BatchController.java:206)
    An error occurred. See the log file for details.  Additional error message = test.xml (No such file or directory)
    Exception in thread "P=879228:O=0:CT" java.lang.NullPointerException
            at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.closeIOqueues(BatchController.java:390)
            at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.runBatch(BatchController.java:345)
            at com.dwl.batchframework.BatchController.main(BatchController.java:206)
    mdm@dev01:/opt/apps/ibm/mdm/mdm101/mdmserver/BatchProcessor/input>

• jacksonwilliam
      jacksonwilliam
      2 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Batch Processor authentication failed

‏2013-05-18T15:14:09Z  in response to prashanta.nc

Could someone put the contents of their runBatch.sh here please?

I take it this is modified by installation.

There are not so many configs that the whole set for batchprocessor could be documented here on this site. I could help.

I think eddy's dsui problem may be not having the right username password in his propertiesUI.jar.

As far as batchprocssessor is concerned. I have the

ERROR     - [Exception_CustomerReflectionDelegate_CreateNamingContext:] CDKBC2029E:Unable to locate a reference using the following parameters. URL = null; additional error message = Failed to create InitialContext using factory specified in hashtable

issue which someone else had hear two years ago but no explanation on how they fixed it.

I am done with install and don't want to risk my environments by running install again just for batchprocessor so I have been trying to leverage a prior 8.5 working version  to get the version 10 working.  There doesn't seem to be enough difference in the two versions to make a big difference