Topic
10 replies Latest Post - ‏2010-12-15T19:33:01Z by vickey
vickey
vickey
7 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Backend integration doesn't wraps the message contents in an XML transport

‏2010-12-07T23:48:18Z |
Hi,

I am new to WPG and working on below scenario.

1) HUBADMIN->File receiver is configured.
2) Sender Partner profile is configured and File Destination is also configured
3) NONE B2B Capabilities is configured for Sender Partner
4) Receiver partner is configured and also default gateway is JMS and JNDI is configured to put message to queue on WMQV7.0.
5) Receiver Partner is having Backend Integration enabled.

The flow is able to pick the message from folder and put the message to queue. But the message that is put to queue doesn't have the backend integration XML wrapped around the payload.

can any one please let me know if I am missing any configuration.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Ramakrishna.
Updated on 2010-12-15T19:33:01Z at 2010-12-15T19:33:01Z by vickey
  • AvV
    AvV
    117 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Backend integration doesn't wraps the message contents in an XML transport

‏2010-12-08T13:49:56Z  in response to vickey
    Hi,

what exactly do you mean with ; the message doesn't have the backend integration XML wrapped around the payload ?

Did you import a XSLT for the XML transformation? Thanks.

Regards, Arjan
  • AvV
    AvV
    117 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-08T13:49:59Z  in response to vickey
    Hi,

what exactly do you mean with ; the message doesn't have the backend integration XML wrapped around the payload ?

Did you import a XSLT for the XML transformation? Thanks.

Regards, Arjan
    • vickey
      vickey
      7 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-08T16:20:36Z  in response to AvV
      Hi Arjan,

I am thinking Backend Integration will use the schema "BCG_TLO_BackendPackaging.xsd" and values to x_aux_file_name and other values and also wraps payload in the xml and then put message to queue.

Please help me out to configure WPG so that when the message is PUT to queue, it wraps the XML which is provided in the schema "BCG_TLO_BackendPackaging.xsd"

Thanks for the help.
  • sreelathas
    sreelathas
    55 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-10T07:58:11Z  in response to vickey
    Hi vickey,

As it is not clear on what is the meaning of "backend integration XML wrapped around the payload" , could you please provide us with a sample of how you would want the output in your destination to look and how is it looking at present. This should help us get a better idea. Thanks.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      527 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-14T23:37:15Z  in response to sreelathas
      Hello,

I am also facing similar kind of issue. I think what Ramakrishna means is he is not able to access the JMS Headers, like x_aux_filename which will be available when BACKEND INTEGRATION packaging is used. When I use the SI Bus as my JMS Provider I am able to access these headers but when I use the WMQ as my JMS provider I am not able to access them.

Could you please let us know if there is any way out to use these headers?

Thanks
      Ismail
      • AvV
        AvV
        117 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-15T09:01:34Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        Hi,

when there are no JMS headers available when using WMQ as the JMS provider, then probably you have set targetclient to MQ.

Regards, Arjan
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          527 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-15T16:59:34Z  in response to AvV
          Hello Arjan,

Thanks for the reply. I was just thinking if there is any way to have these headers created in the MQRFH2 headers of WMQ?

Thanks
          Ismail
          • AvV
            AvV
            117 Posts
            ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-15T18:03:54Z  in response to SystemAdmin
            hi Ismail,

the WPG backend integration transport headers are in the RFH2 usr folder of the WMQ message. Just make sure that your Targetclient setting on the JMS Queue is set to JMS .

Regards, Arjan
            • vickey
              vickey
              7 Posts
              ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-15T19:33:01Z  in response to AvV
              Thanks a ton Arjan.

I changed the client to JMS and restarted WPG.

I have resent the message and now I see the MQRFH2 properties in the WMQ as "Named Properties" And using MQRFHC i see the JMS properties in usr folder.

Attached the screen shots.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
              Ramakrishna.
  • vickey
    vickey
    7 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-15T19:02:50Z  in response to vickey
    Hi Arjan,

Thanks for all the help. I will change the target client to JMS and will update you with the result.

I have attached the screen shots of the configurations I made in WAS and WPG console.

Request you to please review and let me know if I need to make any changes in order for the Backend Intergation to work, so that payload is set in the XML file.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,
    Ramakrishna.