IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2010-12-03T10:53:13Z by Nicolas_
Nicolas_
Nicolas_
3 Posts

Pinned topic Work Product Slot Usage

‏2010-12-01T18:10:46Z |
Hello.

I created a work product slot and associated it with a task. I then created work products that fulfill that slot. However, when browsing or publishing, the fulfilling work products are not displayed neither in the task page nor the work product slot page. (Same doubt already posted and not replied)

The slot and the work product belong to different method plugins, and I've created the dependency neeeded - tried inclusive both ways.

What do I have to do to make it happen ?

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas
Updated on 2010-12-03T10:53:13Z at 2010-12-03T10:53:13Z by Nicolas_
  • jruehlin
    jruehlin
    12 Posts

Re: Work Product Slot Usage

‏2010-12-01T22:22:43Z  
    Make sure the work products are included in your configuration. It sounds like the configuration does not include the plugin and package where the work products live.

Jim Ruehlin, IBM Rational Software
    Jazz Jumpstart Team
    jruehlin@us.ibm.com
  • Nicolas_
    Nicolas_
    3 Posts

‏2010-12-02T11:12:52Z  
    Hi. Thanks for the reply.

Both are in the configuration. I put the entire methods in the config. About the dependencies, the plugin that has the work product depend on the one that has the slot. Any other clue ?
    If not, could you please write a little step by step about how to create an artifact that fulfill a product slot? I read that work product slots are used whitin Practice. First I tried to make it work without the practice, then with it, and on both ways didn't have success.

Thanks,
    Nicolas
  • Nicolas_
    Nicolas_
    3 Posts

‏2010-12-03T10:53:13Z  
    Hi.
    I found the problem. It was just a property. On publishing/brownsing, 'Work product slot products that fulfill in the corresponding work product slot element' was unchecked.
    Thanks for the help.

Nicolas