Am Windows XP Pro XP3 with RDz 220.127.116.11 and TXSeries 18.104.22.168 and about to upgrade to TXSeries 7.1 so downloaded the following four SAC files:
CICS Universal Client V22.214.171.124 for Windows Multilingual (CZ0I2ML)
TXSeries V7.1 Documentation Multiplatform Multilingual (CZ0TWML)
TXSeries V7.1 Quick Start Guide Multiplatform Multilingual (CZ0TQML)
TXSeries V7.1 for Windows Multilingual (CZ0TTML)
Always fearful of massive upgrades would ask a couple of questions if I may:
- Universal Client
- do I run this or will running CZ0TTML.exe take care of this?
- if I have to do this then before or after 3.?
- Quickstart guide
- no .exe's in this tar, likely not used by the install?
- this does the install
- install video tells me I simply run this, my 126.96.36.199 will be upgraded, sun will rise tomorrow?
- I can install this at my leisure, before or after 3.?
I presume both TXS and LWI must be closed?
Is Eclipse level going to be a factor?
Is Installation Manager level going to be a factor?
The COBOL compiler in RDz 188.8.131.52 will still compile COBOL/CICS/VSAM(SFS)/DB2 pgms? .. upgrading RDz to 7.6 after this TXS upgrade, also apply the 184.108.40.206 Fixpack.