Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2013-01-28T16:48:43Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
221 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Integration - Websphere Business Modeler V7 and Rational Team Concert-C V2

‏2010-10-19T20:49:01Z |
Hi

I want to try if it is possible to upload business models made in WBM to Rational Team Concert Express-C.

I'm using
  • Websphere Business Modeler (WBM) 7.0.0.301
  • Rational Team Concert Express-C (RTC) 2.0.0.2 iFix4.

My first problem was updating the RTC Client on WBM. I used to get a error "CRJAZ1176I" saying that the version on WBM was less than the one used on RTC. I follow the instructions on how to update the RTC on a eclipse client.
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/InstallRTC20IntoEclipse35

But now, I can not connect to the server. I put my user and password on the "New Connection to Repository". I get that my user and password and invalid and after two tries I'm getting a message CRJAZ0129I (Unexpected response from {0}. Expected a {1} response code, but got {2}. Please check your server configuration), which on the internet there is no much info about it.

My guess are:
1) I updated RTC client in a wrong way.
2) I'm missing some configuration on the RTC server (I'm very new at it)

Anybody was some similar experiences or can give me a pointer ?

Thanks in advance.
martin
Updated on 2013-01-28T16:48:43Z at 2013-01-28T16:48:43Z by SystemAdmin
  • owenja
    owenja
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Integration - Websphere Business Modeler V7 and Rational Team Concert-C V2

‏2013-01-23T15:11:31Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi there - did you manage to get WBM V7 working with RTC? If so, what did you have to do?
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      221 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Integration - Websphere Business Modeler V7 and Rational Team Concert-C V2

‏2013-01-28T16:48:43Z  in response to owenja
      Hi John

I never managed to get WBM working with RTC at that time.

But now all versions had been updated. I will give it one more try to see if I can install the RTC eclipse client on WBM first.

Martín