Topic
No replies
jbarajas
jbarajas
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic WebSphere 6.1and Oracle 9 send CSITransactionRolledbackException

‏2010-10-19T20:23:52Z |
Hi. I'm working with WebSphere 6.1 and Oracle 9. I have an application with EJBs, one of them has a method that does a search to database and get more of 1000 records. For each one of these records, does other search and insert operations to database. The application in the develop environment connected to production database works right, but in production environment connected to production database send the next exception message:

CORBA TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK 0x0 No; nested exception is:
org.omg.CORBA.TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK:
>> SERVER (id=4773e3aa, host=pfmxsvrprodwas) TRACE START:
>> org.omg.CORBA.TRANSACTION_ROLLEDBACK: javax.transaction.TransactionRolledbackException: ; nested exception is:
com.ibm.websphere.csi.CSITransactionRolledbackException: Transaction marked rollbackonly vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
>> at com.ibm.ejs.csi.TranStrategy.postInvoke(TranStrategy.java:200)
>> at com.ibm.ejs.csi.TransactionControlImpl.postInvoke(TransactionControlImpl.java:581)
>> at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.postInvoke(EJSContainer.java:3988)
>> at com.ibm.ejs.container.EJSContainer.postInvoke(EJSContainer.java:3802)
>> at cont.banco.servicios.EJSRemoteStatelessCONT_BancoServicios_65b1af3c.contaFondos(EJSRemoteStatelessCONT_BancoServicios_65b1af3c.java:1110)
>> at cont.banco.servicios._EJSRemoteStatelessCONT_BancoServicios_65b1af3c_Tie.contaFondos(_EJSRemoteStatelessCONT_BancoServicios_65b1af3c_Tie.jav
a:589)
>> at cont.banco.servicios._EJSRemoteStatelessCONT_BancoServicios_65b1af3c_Tie._invoke(_EJSRemoteStatelessCONT_BancoServicios_65b1af3c_Tie.java:15
0)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatchInvokeHandler(ServerDelegate.java:627)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ServerDelegate.dispatch(ServerDelegate.java:480)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:512)
>> at com.ibm.CORBA.iiop.ORB.process(ORB.java:1571)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.respondTo(Connection.java:2717)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.Connection.doWork(Connection.java:2582)
>> at com.ibm.rmi.iiop.WorkUnitImpl.doWork(WorkUnitImpl.java:62)
>> at com.ibm.ejs.oa.pool.PooledThread.run(ThreadPool.java:118)
>> at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1473)
>> SERVER (id=4773e3aa, host=pfmxsvrprodwas) TRACE END.
vmcid: 0x0 minor code: 0 completed: No
I don’t know if I have to modify some timeout variable or any other parameter. What can I do to fix this? I hope to be clear enough. Anyone can help me please? Thanks in advance.