Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-03-20T06:53:32Z by AustinErd
hanlyone
hanlyone
5 Posts

Pinned topic Set password to protect converted pdf files from copying, printing, very sa

‏2010-09-13T08:30:09Z |
Image to PDF Converter supports popular scanned image to PDF format like JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF,etc. When converting image to text PDF, the Images to PDF Converter software can adjust the image display position on the page, or image quality (low, medium, maximum).
For protect created PDF file from modificaton or copy, this advanced Image to PDF Converter designs password encryting function. Up to 128 bit password strengthens file's security.
Converting image to PDF is only one function supported by Image to PDF Converter, it is also allowed to convert between different image formats like JPEG to GIF, JPEG to PNG, etc.
Image to PDF Converter: Convert image file to pdf and custom PDF

Almost all popular image formats are supported to convert to PDF format like JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, etc.

It is allowed to convert between different image formats for the Image to PDF Converter can also output PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF and script PS, EPS.

Output PDF files are compatible with Adobe Acrobat 9.0.

Combine all imported pictures into one PDF file with one image in one page.

Set password to protect converted pdf files from copying, printing, very safe.

Place stampstring into PDF page to make created PDF file different and unique. You can even adjust the stampstring's font, size, color, style and other parameters.

It is flexible to compress text object, image quality and image models to reduce PDF size with Image to PDF Converter.

PDF Creator,Word to PDF,Excel to PDF,Image to PDF
Updated on 2012-03-03T07:16:54Z at 2012-03-03T07:16:54Z by BJVanmeter
  • BJVanmeter
    BJVanmeter
    1 Post

Re: Set password to protect converted pdf files from copying, printing, very sa

‏2012-03-03T07:16:54Z  
    Hello friends,
    Let me tell you an easy way to protect the PDF files. There is a software tool which permits users to protect the PDF files named as "SysInfoTools PDF Protection v2.0" from SysInfoTools. It helps users to apply several protection parameters to your PDF file easily. It is very easy to use and has highly interactive Graphical User Interface (GUI) and it also supports output file security.
    I have used it repeatedly and still using it. It really works like a protection guard who protects our PDF files.
    http://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/pdf-protected.html
    You must use it once.
  • klausnew
    klausnew
    1 Post

‏2013-04-18T06:17:50Z  
    Hello friends,
    Let me tell you an easy way to protect the PDF files. There is a software tool which permits users to protect the PDF files named as "SysInfoTools PDF Protection v2.0" from SysInfoTools. It helps users to apply several protection parameters to your PDF file easily. It is very easy to use and has highly interactive Graphical User Interface (GUI) and it also supports output file security.
    I have used it repeatedly and still using it. It really works like a protection guard who protects our PDF files.
    http://www.sysinfotools.com/recovery/pdf-protected.html
    You must use it once.

can i convert the pdf to image, then when i want to use, i convert back. in this way, can i save the pdf.

• Nana111
    Nana111
    1 Post

‏2014-02-11T02:45:55Z  
    • klausnew
    • ‏2013-04-18T06:17:50Z

can i convert the pdf to image, then when i want to use, i convert back. in this way, can i save the pdf.

HI Klausnew

It seems a little bit  complicated to convert the pdf to image then convet back.If you just want to save the pdf files,you can follow this code:

/// <summary>
    /// Save PDFDocument object to a pdf file
    /// </summary>
    /// <param name="doc"></param>
    /// <param name="filePath"></param>

public void 

Save PDF 
    Document(PDFDocument doc, String filePath)
    {
        REFile.SaveDocumentFile(doc, filePath, new PDFEncoder());
        // or you can use similar APIs:
        // doc.Save(filePath);

Or you can google one of the pdf processing tool to help you out.

Best wishes.

• AustinErd
    AustinErd
    1 Post

‏2015-03-20T06:53:32Z  

http://t.co/sFqvP1wsH4
    Try with PDFelement, Set restrictions for opening, copying, editing, and printing to make sure your PDF files are safe.