Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2014-04-29T05:12:19Z by Bartholomew
hanlyone
hanlyone
5 Posts

Pinned topic Image to PDF Converter

‏2010-09-13T08:23:23Z |
Image to PDF Converter supports popular scanned image to PDF format like JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, TIFF,etc. When converting image to text PDF, the Images to PDF Converter software can adjust the image display position on the page, or image quality (low, medium, maximum).
For protect created PDF file from modificaton or copy, this advanced Image to PDF Converter designs password encryting function. Up to 128 bit password strengthens file's security.
Converting image to PDF is only one function supported by Image to PDF Converter, it is also allowed to convert between different image formats like JPEG to GIF, JPEG to PNG, etc.
Image to PDF Converter: Convert image file to pdf and custom PDF

Almost all popular image formats are supported to convert to PDF format like JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG, TIFF, etc.

It is allowed to convert between different image formats for the Image to PDF Converter can also output PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF and script PS, EPS.

Output PDF files are compatible with Adobe Acrobat 9.0.

Combine all imported pictures into one PDF file with one image in one page.

Set password to protect converted pdf files from copying, printing, very safe.

Place stampstring into PDF page to make created PDF file different and unique. You can even adjust the stampstring's font, size, color, style and other parameters.

It is flexible to compress text object, image quality and image models to reduce PDF size with Image to PDF Converter.

PDF Creator,Word to PDF,Excel to PDF,Image to PDF
  • Zangwillann
    Zangwillann
    1 Post

Re: Image to PDF Converter

‏2013-05-28T03:38:00Z  

Image to pdf conversion can be an easier work if we use a mature pdf to image sdk, however i haven't used Adobe Acrobat to convert for it only can convert pdf to image and word.

• arronlee
    arronlee
    1 Post

‏2013-07-24T03:08:37Z  

Thank you for your nice sharing. I am testing the related PDF SDKs these days. As for myself, I used to process PDF conversion work with the help of another conversion SDK. It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple way of processing. Even though I only tried its free trial package to convert PDFs and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it worked great for me. Besides, this site gives a lot of tutoials for processing different kinds of document and image formats. Share with you. And I will try your sharing later. Good luck.

• Bartholomew
    Bartholomew
    1 Post

‏2014-04-29T05:12:19Z  
    • arronlee
    • ‏2013-07-24T03:08:37Z

Thank you for your nice sharing. I am testing the related PDF SDKs these days. As for myself, I used to process PDF conversion work with the help of another conversion SDK. It is just one of many but I do appreciate its simple way of processing. Even though I only tried its free trial package to convert PDFs and didn′t check the cost and licensing conditions, it worked great for me. Besides, this site gives a lot of tutoials for processing different kinds of document and image formats. Share with you. And I will try your sharing later. Good luck.

To be fank, pdf to image converter supports converting scanned or not PDF and PDF/A files to images within Visual Basic prorgamming platfrom, which is derived from an image converting library that can be installed within many other .net imaging developing environments, like c#.net, web asp.net and .net windows forms work.