Topic
  • 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2010-09-15T18:54:16Z by DGawron
omsoni
omsoni
2 Posts

Pinned topic Error executing operation on SQL Call (procedure)

‏2010-09-03T21:44:38Z |
I have a service operation builder based on SQL Call builder that executes a procedure. I keep getting following error when I run the operation:

Exception Error in method individualDataServiceDefinitionGetPointOfContact_InputPage_NextAction. Error in method individualDataServiceDefinitionGetPointOfContact_ShowResults. Error in method getPointOfContactExecute. Error in method GetPointOfContactSQLCallInvoke. Error in method GetPointOfContactSQLCallInvokeBase. com.bowstreet.builders.webapp.methods.SqlStatementHelper$OutputDefinition incompatible with com.bowstreet.builders.webapp.methods.SqlStatementHelper$InputDefinition
Stack Trace
java.lang.ClassCastException: com.bowstreet.builders.webapp.methods.SqlStatementHelper$OutputDefinition incompatible with com.bowstreet.builders.webapp.methods.SqlStatementHelper$InputDefinition
at com.bowstreet.builders.webapp.methods.SqlStatementHelper.addDynamicInClauseInputs(SqlStatementHelper.java:990)
at com.bowstreet.builders.webapp.methods.SqlStatementHelper.createStatement(SqlStatementHelper.java:833)
at com.bowstreet.builders.webapp.methods.SqlStatementHelper.createStatement(SqlStatementHelper.java:711)
at genjava._Individuals.GetPointOfContactSQLCallInvokeBase(_Individuals.java:525)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
at com.bowstreet.webapp.engine.actions.MethodAction.callAction(MethodAction.java:90)
I created a schema to map Results. I have run out of options. It seems so simple it should run.
Any Bug in WPF 6.1.5 ? Anything I am doing wrong ? Please suggest.

In SQL Call Parameter Binding is Automatic (Create XML Variable). I have also tried other options.
Preserve automatic binding is true. I have also tried without it.

In operation results, I have specified the schema. Tried with mapping the Result Fields.
Thanks
Updated on 2010-09-15T18:54:16Z at 2010-09-15T18:54:16Z by DGawron
  • omsoni
    omsoni
    2 Posts

Re: Error executing operation on SQL Call (procedure)

‏2010-09-04T17:39:58Z  
    ok found out that generated SQL call for procedure was wrong..fixed that but now no data is returned when I run the operation. Since data is returned by the procedure ( when I tested it standalone)..there is something wrong ..

In SQL Call builder I selected Omit Schema Generation. In Service Operation..I provided Input Schema same as generated by SQL Call builder. I created an output schema for Service operation and provided that for Output.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
  • DGawron
    DGawron
    251 Posts

‏2010-09-15T18:48:26Z  
    I seem to recall that there was a bug in 6.1.5 where this would happen. Try installing the 6.1.5.2 fixpack. That should help with the exception. If 6.1.5.2 does not help, then please post a sample model that illustrates the problem and I'll take a look.
  • DGawron
    DGawron
    251 Posts

‏2010-09-15T18:54:16Z  
    • omsoni
    • ‏2010-09-04T17:39:58Z
    ok found out that generated SQL call for procedure was wrong..fixed that but now no data is returned when I run the operation. Since data is returned by the procedure ( when I tested it standalone)..there is something wrong ..

In SQL Call builder I selected Omit Schema Generation. In Service Operation..I provided Input Schema same as generated by SQL Call builder. I created an output schema for Service operation and provided that for Output.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
    What is the Service Operation pointing at? It sounds like the builder is not referencing the correct action in the model or the action isn't being executed as expected. If you can, please post a sample model that illustrates the problem.