Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2012-10-30T11:21:32Z by SystemAdmin
anandchat
anandchat
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic com.ibm.itim.apps.AuthorizationException:CTGIMS009E

‏2010-08-27T09:53:59Z |
Hi All,

I am creating the user into “HCLComnet” organization which is attached in zip file. And I am able to find provided organization.

But, I am not sure what to set profile name in below code. I set containerProfile.

containerProfile = "organization"; //Also see the attached java class in zip file

wsPerson.setProfileName(containerProfile); // Not sute what to set here

When below code execute it gives error
WSRequest request = personService.createPerson(session, parentContainer, wsPerson, calendar);

Error: <ERROR:com.ibm.itim.ws.services.WSPersonService>com.ibm.itim.ws.services.WSPersonService.createPerson() () :com.ibm.itim.apps.AuthorizationException:CTGIMS009E You do not have the authority to perform this operation.
Original server stacktrace:com.ibm.itim.apps.AuthorizationException: CTGIMS009E You do not have the authority to perform this operation.

I have also attached log file.
I am using admin user account to connect web services “ITIM Manager” but still it says above error.

Please can you suggest me what to set profile name and about the above error. I tried to search this error into forum but I did not find.

I also tried to post this error into forum but page is not loading. I will try after some time.
Please help me out on this...
Please find the attachment that contain error file, java file and organization chart.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Anand

Attachments

Updated on 2012-10-30T11:21:32Z at 2012-10-30T11:21:32Z by SystemAdmin
  • Jonath
    Jonath
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: com.ibm.itim.apps.AuthorizationException:CTGIMS009E

‏2011-06-06T12:15:29Z  in response to anandchat
    Hi Anand,

I am facing the same probleme,

When below code execute it gives error

WSRequest request = pService.modifyPerson(session, dnPerson, newPersonAttributes, calendar);

Error:

com.ibm.itim.ws.services.WSPersonService.modifyPerson() () :com.ibm.itim.apps.AuthorizationException:CTGIMS009E You 

do not have the authority to perform 

this operation. Original server stacktrace:com.ibm.itim.apps.AuthorizationException: CTGIMS009E You 

do not have the authority to perform 

this operation.

Have you solved it ??? if you did please can you give some indications?

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
    Jonath
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    1677 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: com.ibm.itim.apps.AuthorizationException:CTGIMS009E

‏2012-10-30T11:21:32Z  in response to anandchat
    I had similar issue while adding new organizational unit through itim web services api. Reason for the exception was missing attribute (ou attribute was missing from the WSAttributes[]). Adding this resolved the issue.