Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-02-20T22:05:48Z by SystemAdmin
vrshah
vrshah
22 Posts

Pinned topic Can not connect Datapower to SAP service using userid & pwd.

‏2010-08-10T22:30:44Z |
Hi,

We are using Datapower box XI50

We are trying to expose the service created in SAP to the application which is outside corporate domain. We created Web service proxy for the same.

When we access the SAP service using soapUI without datapower (keeping SAP as an end point), it is responding with the correct output. We entered user id/ pwd in the request properties of soapUI.

When we change the end point to datapower web service proxy, we are getting the error as
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"mismatched tag, expected META at offset 1105 of http://123.11.123.11:1234/dmnABCDE/SAPService"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Any suggestions?? Is it something related to userid/pwd through datapower??

Regards,
vrshah
Updated on 2013-02-20T22:05:48Z at 2013-02-20T22:05:48Z by SystemAdmin
  • mmatamoros
    mmatamoros
    60 Posts

Re: Can not connect Datapower to SAP service using userid & pwd.

‏2010-08-12T18:42:49Z  
    Not much information in your post so I assume you are using a WS-Proxy to conect to the SAP service.
    I believe what's missing is that you're not passing the userid ans password to the SAP service. Do check how it's configured.

Hope this helps
  • Collin.LaSalle
    Collin.LaSalle
    2 Posts

‏2010-10-26T02:14:42Z  
    mmatamoros wrote:
    Not much information in your post so I assume you are using a WS-Proxy to conect to the SAP service.
    I believe what's missing is that you're not passing the userid ans password to the SAP service. Do check how it's configured.

Hope this helps

This is what I'm looking for, Thanks for your analysis!
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6772 Posts

‏2013-02-20T21:27:07Z  
    mmatamoros wrote:

Hope this helps

This is what I'm looking for, Thanks for your analysis!
    I have a same issue. Where do I put the SAP User ID and Password? Is it part of the WSDL? Because, I have WSDL, there is nothing in there regarding User ID/Password. Or, do I add 2 fields in the header to iclude ID/PW. Please advise.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    6772 Posts

‏2013-02-20T22:05:48Z  
    I have a same issue. Where do I put the SAP User ID and Password? Is it part of the WSDL? Because, I have WSDL, there is nothing in there regarding User ID/Password. Or, do I add 2 fields in the header to iclude ID/PW. Please advise.
    I have setup a SSL connection with SAP from Datapower and echanged keys successfully. So, I think that I won't need the ID/PW to authenticate my Web Service request with SAP. Please advise, if I have it right.