• 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-06-14T12:51:20Z by J.Homes
Sat_Camp
Sat_Camp
1 Post

Pinned topic Image and meta data extraction

‏2010-08-10T10:50:24Z |
HI,

I am new to Filenet. Could you please how to develop a tool to extract images and meta data from Filenet.

I would be of great help if you could provie me the step by step process as am fresher for Filenet.

Thanks,
Sat_Camp
Updated on 2011-02-04T21:40:06Z at 2011-02-04T21:40:06Z by Norm.Gilley
  • fnetguy
    fnetguy
    1 Post

Re: Image and meta data extraction

‏2010-08-13T00:44:54Z  
    What's the matter, did you provide a fake resume to your client and now that you got the gig you have no idea how to do the job?
  • Tamala.Love
    Tamala.Love
    1 Post

‏2010-11-11T00:15:09Z  
    Sat_Camp wrote:
    HI,

I am new to Filenet. Could you please how to develop a tool to extract images and meta data from Filenet.

I would be of great help if you could provie me the step by step process as am fresher for Filenet.

Thanks,
    Sat_Camp

You may tell the developing team, If you're sure it's a bug.
  • Norm.Gilley
    Norm.Gilley
    1 Post

‏2011-02-04T21:40:06Z  
    Sat_Camp wrote:
    HI,

Thanks,
    Sat_Camp

You may tell the developing team, If you're sure it's a bug.
  • J.Homes
    J.Homes
    1 Post

‏2016-06-14T12:51:20Z  

The Metadata Extraction Tool was developed by the National Library of New Zealand to programmatically extract preservation metadata from a range of file formats like PDF documents, image files, sound files Microsoft office documents, and many others.

The tool was initially developed in 2003 and released as open source softtware in 2007. The current version can be downloaded from the SourceForge download page.

Thanks

Sky Customer Services