5 replies Latest Post - ‏2011-01-16T22:27:44Z by ramy13
ramy13
ramy13
3 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic How to Customize Email using Email Adapter

‏2010-07-28T03:22:28Z |
Hi frnz,

I would like to use html code which will customize the email using Websphere Email adapter which i used it WID 6.2.2 but i didnt get any progress , since the html code which i am passing to mailcontent is reading as string and displaying the same in the email .Please share info how to pass html code which has to be reflect in the email template.

FYI my requirement is to be use in Mediation module only excluding business process.
Waiting for your replies ..
Cheers,
Ramy
Updated on 2011-01-16T22:27:44Z at 2011-01-16T22:27:44Z by ramy13
  • Keyboardtyping
    Keyboardtyping
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: How to Customize Email using Email Adapter

‏2010-11-30T15:26:47Z  in response to ramy13
    Any luck on this..pls let me know if you found something
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    67 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-11-30T17:35:46Z  in response to ramy13
    I believe that you need to review the MIME content type that you currently have set for your BusinessObjects / DataHandler. You will probably need to set the content type to be something like, "text/html". See the following url for more details about where this might be set:

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/dmndhelp/v6r2mx/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.wsadapters.620.jca.email.doc/doc/tema_outgendhs_cust.html
    • vaibhav.mehra
      vaibhav.mehra
      2 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-02T18:44:50Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      I have followed the same article for sending HTML. Even i have selected text/html in the datahandler. Still email consists for html tags as it is... Can you pls help me if i am missing any thing.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    67 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-02T19:55:48Z  in response to ramy13
    Hello,

I am mostly an adapters guy on JDBC and SAP and know very little about the email adapter directly. However, I encourage you to open a PMR request with IBM WebSphere Adapter Support. They should be able to obtain the answers about how to get html to work with the email adapter.

Regards,
    -David
  • ramy13
    ramy13
    3 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-01-16T22:27:44Z  in response to ramy13
    Hi Guys,

I raised PMR regarding this issue ,IBM found out its a bug ,as of now it is working only Email Wrapper Binding ,I mean if we configure Email Adapter using Email Wrapper Binding ,it is considering as a html content ,the other bindings are not working for the same request. I hope IBM will sort it out in the later version.

Thanks guys for your valuable inputs.
    Kind Regards,
    Ramy