Topic
  • 7 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-06-14T07:05:58Z by kishorebabukarnam
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
2233 Posts

Pinned topic Error deploying application - Unable to generate the wsdl file using wsgen.

‏2010-07-27T17:56:46Z |
I have no idea why I am getting this message.

Deployment Failed Unable to generate the wsdl file using wsgen.
org.apache.geronimo.common.DeploymentException: Unable to generate the wsdl file using wsgen.
at org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGenerator.java:351)
at org.apache.geronimo.axis2.builder.Axis2Builder.initialize(Axis2Builder.java:225)
at org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.JAXWSServiceBuilder.configurePOJO(JAXWSServiceBuilder.java:177)
at org.apache.geronimo.tomcat.deployment.TomcatModuleBuilder.addGBeans(TomcatModuleBuilder.java:447)
at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.SwitchingModuleBuilder.addGBeans(SwitchingModuleBuilder.java:165)
at org.apache.geronimo.j2ee.deployment.EARConfigBuilder.buildConfiguration(EARConfigBuilder.java:645)
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:255)
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.Deployer.deploy(Deployer.java:134)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(ReflectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperation.java:124)
at org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.java:867)
at org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.invoke(BasicKernel.java:239)
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.AbstractDeployCommand.doDeploy(AbstractDeployCommand.java:116)
at org.apache.geronimo.deployment.plugin.local.DistributeCommand.run(DistributeCommand.java:61)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "C:\Sun\Java\jdk1.6.0_21\jre\bin\java": CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:460)
at org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.forkWsgen(WsdlGenerator.java:392)
at org.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.WsdlGenerator.generateWsdl(WsdlGenerator.java:329)
... 18 more
Caused by: java.io.IOException: CreateProcess error=87, The parameter is incorrect
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.create(Native Method)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.(ProcessImpl.java:81)
at java.lang.ProcessImpl.start(ProcessImpl.java:30)
at java.lang.ProcessBuilder.start(ProcessBuilder.java:453)
Updated on 2012-06-14T07:05:58Z at 2012-06-14T07:05:58Z by kishorebabukarnam
  • viola.lu
    viola.lu
    38 Posts

Re: Error deploying application - Unable to generate the wsdl file using ws

‏2010-07-28T13:15:46Z  
    Can you attach your application here? Thanks.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    2233 Posts

Re: Error deploying application - Unable to generate the wsdl file using wsgen.

‏2010-07-28T16:15:32Z  
    Here is the app:

I am now getting this message and am not sure if it relates.

2010-07-28 11:00:05,671 WARN EARConfigBuilder Unable to delete 93 files while recursively deleting directory C:\WAS CE\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition\repository\default\LRMpi_Java_EAR\1.0\LRMpi_Java_EAR-1.0.car
    The first file that could not be deleted was:
    C:\WAS CE\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition\repository\default\LRMpi_Java_EAR\1.0\LRMpi_Java_EAR-1.0.car\LRMpi_Java.war\WEB-INF\lib\ajaxtags-1.3-beta-rc7.jar
  • Kevan
    Kevan
    121 Posts

‏2010-08-02T17:01:22Z  
    Here is the app:

I am now getting this message and am not sure if it relates.

2010-07-28 11:00:05,671 WARN EARConfigBuilder Unable to delete 93 files while recursively deleting directory C:\WAS CE\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition\repository\default\LRMpi_Java_EAR\1.0\LRMpi_Java_EAR-1.0.car
    C:\WAS CE\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition\repository\default\LRMpi_Java_EAR\1.0\LRMpi_Java_EAR-1.0.car\LRMpi_Java.war\WEB-INF\lib\ajaxtags-1.3-beta-rc7.jar
    What variant of Windows are you running? Try either:

1) Using the windows shortname for the "WAS CE" directory (e.g. WAS~1), when running WAS CE. (e.g. 'cd c:\was~1\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition\bin\')
    2) Install WAS CE in a shorter directory name (e.g. c:\WASCE\ so you run Geronimo with c:\WASCE\bin\geronimo.bat)

I assume that the problem deleting the files is caused by Windows file locking behavior. You'll need to restart your server (and may need to delete the "C:\WAS CE\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition\repository\default\LRMpi_Java_EAR\1.0\LRMpi_Java_EAR-1.0.car" directory.

--kevan
  • Geraldine.Bacharach
    Geraldine.Bacharach
    1 Post

‏2010-12-02T23:18:05Z  
    Kevan wrote:

1) Using the windows shortname for the "WAS CE" directory (e.g. WAS~1), when running WAS CE. (e.g. 'cd c:\was~1\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition\bin\')
    2) Install WAS CE in a shorter directory name (e.g. c:\WASCE\ so you run Geronimo with c:\WASCE\bin\geronimo.bat)

I assume that the problem deleting the files is caused by Windows file locking behavior. You'll need to restart your server (and may need to delete the "C:\WAS CE\WebSphere\AppServerCommunityEdition\repository\default\LRMpi_Java_EAR\1.0\LRMpi_Java_EAR-1.0.car" directory.

--kevan

It annoys me long, Your answer is very useful, The cause is beyond my expectation, Here is also the same case.
  • s.mall
    s.mall
    1 Post

‏2011-01-20T11:49:25Z  
    Kevan wrote:

--kevan

It annoys me long, Your answer is very useful, The cause is beyond my expectation, Here is also the same case.
    please check this:
    https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14573302&#14573302
  • MUzair
    MUzair
    2 Posts

‏2011-01-20T13:49:18Z  
    • s.mall
    • ‏2011-01-20T11:49:25Z
    please check this:
    https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14573302&#14573302
    Hi,

My application is an enterprise application having 4 modules. and I am getting the same issue, If anyone has figured it out, please tell me the solution.
    Below is the exception I am getting.
    Thanks,

2011-01-20 18:43:59,096 WARN EARConfigBuilder Unable to delete 4 files while recursively deleting directory C:\WASCE\repository\TVBS\TVBS_E2_Distributed_EA\1.0\TVBS_E2_Distributed_EA-1.0.ear
    C:\WASCE\repository\TVBS\TVBS_E2_Distributed_EA\1.0\TVBS_E2_Distributed_EA-1.0.ear\TVBS_E2_Common.jar
  • kishorebabukarnam
    kishorebabukarnam
    1 Post

‏2012-06-14T07:05:58Z  
    • MUzair
    • ‏2011-01-20T13:49:18Z
    Hi,

My application is an enterprise application having 4 modules. and I am getting the same issue, If anyone has figured it out, please tell me the solution.
    Below is the exception I am getting.
    Thanks,

2011-01-20 18:43:59,096 WARN EARConfigBuilder Unable to delete 4 files while recursively deleting directory C:\WASCE\repository\TVBS\TVBS_E2_Distributed_EA\1.0\TVBS_E2_Distributed_EA-1.0.ear
    C:\WASCE\repository\TVBS\TVBS_E2_Distributed_EA\1.0\TVBS_E2_Distributed_EA-1.0.ear\TVBS_E2_Common.jar
    I am able to deploy my WebApp on WASCE, in my local machine. Able to test application as well as webservices.

There was no code changes involved.
    Only couple of changes involved in this process, which is related to WASCE server.
    1) Providing java -vm arguments to the server.

-Dorg.apache.geronimo.jaxws.builder.useSimpleFinder=true
    -DXorg.apache.geronimo.deployment.LenientMFCP=true
    -Dorg.apache.cxf.jaxws.checkPublishEndpointPermission=false

2) Placing serializer.jar in "endorsed" folder of server.(c:\IBM WEbsphere\wasce\lib\endorsed)

That is all the changes required.

Hope this helps someone.