Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2010-06-30T17:23:40Z by mburati
Nancy1
Nancy1
14 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic The portlets are all in the state of stopped

‏2010-06-30T15:37:38Z |
When I launched the page, the page displays the title of portlet. The content shows "could not complete request!".

I went to the portlet management page I found that my portlets were all in the state of stopped! Anyone knows why this occurs?

Thanks in advance.
Updated on 2010-06-30T17:23:40Z at 2010-06-30T17:23:40Z by mburati
  • Nancy1
    Nancy1
    14 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: The portlets are all in the state of stopped

‏2010-06-30T15:47:51Z  in response to Nancy1
    new question
    • mburati
      mburati
      352 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: The portlets are all in the state of stopped

‏2010-06-30T17:23:40Z  in response to Nancy1
      This is the WPF "Web Services" forum where those asking about or answering questions about consuming web services with WPF typically monitor the threads.

For a deployment question, you'll likely find more experts and previously asked/answered questions in that area in the WPF Getting Started forum at: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/forum.jspa?forumID=888

Try going to that forum and entering "Stopped" in the search box at the top (don't enter it above in search in this forum or you'll likely just find your own question) and I believe there are multiple threads with similar issues. If you don't find the answer in one of those threads, try re-asking your question there. The first thing the deployment experts will ask you though is your version of WPF (including fixpack), version of WAS/Portal (including fixpack level) and whether you're deploying from Eclipse or RAD, so I would include that info with your question.

..mbq