A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum
• Developing user stories and working with Product Owners as a distributed team
• Recognizing and fixing the flaws Scrum may reveal in existing processes
• Engaging in more efficient Release and Sprint planning
• Conducting intense, brief daily Scrum meetings in distributed environments
• Managing cultural and language differences
• Resolving dependencies, performing frequent integration, and maintaining transparency in geographically distributed environments
• Successfully running remote software reviews and demos
• Brainstorming what worked and what didn’t, to improve future Sprints
If you order now you can get a special 35% discount and free shipping in the US when using this coupon code: IBM1138. This coupon code is to be used at checkout and is case sensitive. You can order via the following site to use the discount coupon.
Pinned topic New IBM Press Book - A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum - Save 35%
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2010-07-29T17:18:53Z at 2010-07-29T17:18:53Z by dylan1mcd
dylan1mcd 0600003T4Y4 Posts
Re: New IBM Press Book - A Practical Guide to Distributed Scrum - Save 35%2010-07-29T17:18:53ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.You can also access a free chapter
Distributed Daily Scrum Meetings