• 3 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2010-06-21T07:06:22Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
938 Posts

Pinned topic MDM Inquiry

‏2010-06-15T09:46:05Z | mdm-migration
Hi ,

I had made an extension on the CONTRACT,added records to the db using the new extension.Now I need to have an inquiry based on the extended attribute.

I went into the module.mdmxmi of the ContractExtension(my project) Model -> Right click ->MDM Inquiry.

I had given a parameter , then validated the model & generated the code.
I got a ContractExtensionComponent.java class generated with my inquiry name as function inside it & the prameter i had given as an argument of the function.

Please let me know the remaining steps I had to follow to use my custom inquiry transaction.

Regards
Nikkie
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    938 Posts

Re: MDM Inquiry

‏2010-06-18T04:42:24Z  
    Hi,
    An update on inquiry.
    I was trying to create an Inquiry named getContractByXXX & I had defined a parameter for the inquiry.I had made entries in COMPONENTTYPE & CDBUSINESSTXTP.

• Component type

INSERT INTO DB2ADMIN.COMPONENTTYPE (COMPONENT_TYPE_ID, DWL_PROD_TP_CD, COMPON_TYPE_VALUE, COMPON_LONG_DESC, LAST_UPDATE_DT)
    VALUES ( 1000018, 1, 'ContractExtComponent', null, CURRENT TIMESTAMP);
    INSERT INTO DB2ADMIN.COMPONENTTYPE (COMPONENT_TYPE_ID, DWL_PROD_TP_CD, COMPON_TYPE_VALUE, COMPON_LONG_DESC, LAST_UPDATE_DT)
    VALUES ( 1000011, 1, 'XContractBObjExt', null, CURRENT TIMESTAMP);
    VALUES ( 1000016, 1, 'ContractExtController', null, CURRENT TIMESTAMP);

ContractExtController (I dont have an class like that)
    Do I have to give my controller or ControllerImpl here?

INSERT INTO DB2ADMIN.CDBUSINESSTXTP (BUSINESS_TX_TP_CD, NAME, DESCRIPTION, EXPIRY_DT, LAST_UPDATE_DT, TX_LOG_IND, TX_OBJECT_TP, DEPRECATED_SINCE, DWL_PROD_TP_CD)
    VALUES (1000008, 'getContractByXXX', null, null, CURRENT TIMESTAMP, 'Y', 'I', null, 1);
    INSERT INTO DB2ADMIN.BUSINESSTXREQRESP (BUSTX_REQRESP_ID, BUSINESS_TX_TP_CD, APPLICATION, GROUP_NAME, REQ_RESP_IND, TX_PARAM_TP_CD, PARAM_NAME, PARAM_ORDER, LAST_UPDATE_USER, LAST_UPDATE_DT, COLLECTION_IND)
    values (1000027, 1000008, null, null, 'I', 5, 'aDWLControl', 2, 'cusadmin', CURRENT TIMESTAMP, null);

INSERT INTO DB2ADMIN.BUSINESSTXREQRESP (BUSTX_REQRESP_ID, BUSINESS_TX_TP_CD, APPLICATION, GROUP_NAME, REQ_RESP_IND, TX_PARAM_TP_CD, PARAM_NAME, PARAM_ORDER, LAST_UPDATE_USER, LAST_UPDATE_DT, COLLECTION_IND)
    values (1000028, 1000008, 'TCRM', 'TCRMContractBObj', 'O', null, null, null, 'cusadmin', CURRENT TIMESTAMP, 'Y');

In the above query the GROUP_NAME TCRMContractBObj doesnot exist in V_GROUP which caused a FK violation during insert. So I changed it to Contract.Does that create any problem?

I had made entries about getContractByXXX in tcrm _extension.properties(Its finder implimentation class).I had done clean build,add/remove MDM many times.But still I am getting the following error.

ut.begin()
    before call the DWLServiceController
    Exception:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <TCRMService xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="tCRMResponse.xsd">
    <ResponseControl>
    <ResultCode>FATAL</ResultCode>
    <ServiceTime>1984</ServiceTime>
    <DWLControl>
    <requesterLanguage>100</requesterLanguage>
    <requesterLocale>en</requesterLocale>
    <requesterName>cusadmin</requesterName>
    <requestID>400011</requestID>
    </DWLControl>
    </ResponseControl>
    <TxResponse>
    <RequestType>getContractByXXX</RequestType>
    <TxResult>
    <DWLError>
    <ComponentType>108</ComponentType>
    <ErrorMessage>BTM ITxRxException occurred in Request and Response Framework.</ErrorMessage>
    <ErrorType>READERR</ErrorType>
    <LanguageCode>100</LanguageCode>
    <ReasonCode>4930</ReasonCode>
    <Severity>0</Severity>
    <Throwable>com.dwl.base.exception.DWLBaseException: Exception_DWLTxnBP_Exception: The request cannot be processed by the application. Additional error message = Exception_Shared_NoProperty: The property is not defined in the properties file. Property = getContractByXXX</Throwable>
    </DWLError>
    </TxResult>
    </TxResponse>
    </TCRMService>
    before ut.rollback()
    after ut.rollback()
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    938 Posts

‏2010-06-18T09:36:24Z  
    Hi,
    An update on inquiry.
    I was trying to create an Inquiry named getContractByXXX & I had defined a parameter for the inquiry.I had made entries in COMPONENTTYPE & CDBUSINESSTXTP.

• Component type

VALUES ( 1000018, 1, 'ContractExtComponent', null, CURRENT TIMESTAMP);
    VALUES ( 1000011, 1, 'XContractBObjExt', null, CURRENT TIMESTAMP);
    VALUES ( 1000016, 1, 'ContractExtController', null, CURRENT TIMESTAMP);

ContractExtController (I dont have an class like that)
    Do I have to give my controller or ControllerImpl here?

INSERT INTO DB2ADMIN.CDBUSINESSTXTP (BUSINESS_TX_TP_CD, NAME, DESCRIPTION, EXPIRY_DT, LAST_UPDATE_DT, TX_LOG_IND, TX_OBJECT_TP, DEPRECATED_SINCE, DWL_PROD_TP_CD)
    VALUES (1000008, 'getContractByXXX', null, null, CURRENT TIMESTAMP, 'Y', 'I', null, 1);
    values (1000027, 1000008, null, null, 'I', 5, 'aDWLControl', 2, 'cusadmin', CURRENT TIMESTAMP, null);

values (1000028, 1000008, 'TCRM', 'TCRMContractBObj', 'O', null, null, null, 'cusadmin', CURRENT TIMESTAMP, 'Y');

In the above query the GROUP_NAME TCRMContractBObj doesnot exist in V_GROUP which caused a FK violation during insert. So I changed it to Contract.Does that create any problem?

I had made entries about getContractByXXX in tcrm _extension.properties(Its finder implimentation class).I had done clean build,add/remove MDM many times.But still I am getting the following error.

ut.begin()
    before call the DWLServiceController
    Exception:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <TCRMService xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="tCRMResponse.xsd">
    <ResponseControl>
    <ServiceTime>1984</ServiceTime>
    <DWLControl>
    <requesterLanguage>100</requesterLanguage>
    <requesterLocale>en</requesterLocale>
    <requesterName>cusadmin</requesterName>
    <requestID>400011</requestID>
    </DWLControl>
    </ResponseControl>
    <TxResponse>
    <RequestType>getContractByXXX</RequestType>
    <TxResult>
    <DWLError>
    <ComponentType>108</ComponentType>
    <ErrorMessage>BTM ITxRxException occurred in Request and Response Framework.</ErrorMessage>
    <ErrorType>READERR</ErrorType>
    <LanguageCode>100</LanguageCode>
    <ReasonCode>4930</ReasonCode>
    <Severity>0</Severity>
    <Throwable>com.dwl.base.exception.DWLBaseException: Exception_DWLTxnBP_Exception: The request cannot be processed by the application. Additional error message = Exception_Shared_NoProperty: The property is not defined in the properties file. Property = getContractByXXX</Throwable>
    </DWLError>
    </TxResult>
    </TxResponse>
    </TCRMService>
    before ut.rollback()
    after ut.rollback()
    Hi,

The COMPONENTTYPE table entries are mainly there to establish the component IDs to be used for error reporting.

When the workbench generates entries for the BUSINESSTXREQRESP table, we don't know the correct V_GROUP names for the out-of-the-box entities such as Contract. We guess that the group name is the BObj name, but sometimes this is wrong. Changing the name to Contract in the SQL is the right workaround.

The error message you have indicates that the property "getContractByXXX" was not found. You should add it to tcrm_extension.properties. If you have already done that - and checked the spelling is correct, and have restarted the server - then that would imply the server is not loading the properties files from the right location.

See the discussion on this thread: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14468103&#14468103

for information on how the properties files are loaded in a development environment.

Hope that helps, Catherine.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    938 Posts

‏2010-06-21T07:06:22Z  
    Hi,

The COMPONENTTYPE table entries are mainly there to establish the component IDs to be used for error reporting.

When the workbench generates entries for the BUSINESSTXREQRESP table, we don't know the correct V_GROUP names for the out-of-the-box entities such as Contract. We guess that the group name is the BObj name, but sometimes this is wrong. Changing the name to Contract in the SQL is the right workaround.

The error message you have indicates that the property "getContractByXXX" was not found. You should add it to tcrm_extension.properties. If you have already done that - and checked the spelling is correct, and have restarted the server - then that would imply the server is not loading the properties files from the right location.

See the discussion on this thread: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=14468103&#14468103

for information on how the properties files are loaded in a development environment.

Hope that helps, Catherine.
    Thanks Catherine,

Yes that helped a lot.There was problem with my class path.Will keep the forum updated about the MDM Inquiry.

Regards
    Nikkie