Topic
No replies
vkasmistry10
vkasmistry10
2 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic WAS 5x to WAS6x migration issue

‏2010-05-28T10:32:16Z |
I am doing WASUP for MNE application but while migration i found one issue.

I need your input for this issue_

Issue Discription :

MNE is a back end application and Alerting application uses MNE application.We generally provide some client jar and wsdl files to alerting team and they use this jars and wsdl files for communication with MNE application.Here MNE application is treated as Server and it has some JAVA class which generate some xml response for alerting request .But when i have migrated the whole application and alerting try to call the MNE application it has shown following errror in alerting SystemOut.log file.Please find the attached screen shot of log.But while checking this error i found that the field for which it is giving error is given as "xsessionId" in wsdl file which we have provided to alerting team, and when i have checked in MNE application the java class which is responsible of generating response - have this property like "xSessionId"Note that in both cases case of some characters are difference.

I have changed the java property and make it same as it is there in wsdl and now it is working fine.Note : i have just changed the case of this property and made it same as in wsdl

Actual Error in logs:

5/5/10 11:28:58:982 CEST 00000024 Connection E com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection invoke WSWS3227E: Error:
Exception:
org.xml.sax.SAXException: WSWS3047E: Error: Cannot deserialize element xsessionId of bean com.abnam
ro.component.e2e.xsession.dto.E2eXSessionResponse.
Child element xsessionId does not belong in namespace null.
Most likely, a third party web services platform has sent an incorrect SOAP message.
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.utils.MCUtils.interceptDeserializationException(MCUtils.java:181)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.ext.RequestResponse.deserialize(RequestResponse.java:439)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.ext.RequestResponse.getParams(RequestResponse.java:568)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:537)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1729)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Call.invoke(Call.java:1680)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsif.providers.soap.WSIFOperation_SOAP.invokeSOAPRPCStyle(WSIFOperation_SOAP.java:2040)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsif.providers.soap.WSIFOperation_SOAP.invokeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_SOAP.jav
a:1708)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.wsif.providers.soap.WSIFOperation_SOAP.executeRequestResponseOperation(WSIFOperation_SOAP.ja
va:1076)
at com.abnamro.component.e2e.xsession.proxy.E2eXSessionSOAPProxy.execute(E2eXSessionSOAPProxy.java:847)
at com.abnamro.component.e2e.xsession.proxy.E2eXSessionSOAPProxy.searchByXSessionId(E2eXSessionSOAPProxy.java:356)
at com.abnamro.component.e2e.xsession.clientinterface.search.E2eXSessionFinderSOAPProxy.searchByXSessionId(E2eXSession
FinderSOAPProxy.java:59)
at com.abnamro.nl.alt.business.msec.CrossSession.getXSessionDTO(CrossSession.java:167)
at com.abnamro.nl.alt.business.msec.CrossSession.getSecuritySessionCtx(CrossSession.java:69)
at com.abnamro.nl.alt.business.processors.AbstractProcessor.getMSecSessionData(AbstractProcessor.java:59)
at com.abnamro.nl.alt.web.actions.AlertingAction.execute(AlertingAction.java:91)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:484)
So i want to know that is this the difference between WAS5x and WAS6x?

Please revert incase you need more information regarding issue.