• 7 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2015-09-03T07:08:23Z by shravankodipaka
igorM
igorM
302 Posts

Pinned topic Unable to execute the request because there were no connections

‏2010-05-19T06:22:55Z |
Hi,
I have installed Cognos BI v8.4.1 and Cognos TM1 v9.5 on Windows and I have made a stress test. On several reports I got this error: "DPR-ERR-2002 Unable to execute the request because there were no connections to the process available within the configured time limit."

Details:
Handler trace back: the_dispatcher com.cognos.pogo.handlers.performance.PerformanceIndicationHandler the_dispatcher com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler service_lookup com.cognos.pogo.handlers.engine.ServiceLookupHandler load_balancer com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler lb_forwarder com.cognos.p2plb.clerver.LoadBalanceHandler reportservicechain com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler warp_with_authenticate com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler do_warp com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler warpmta com.cognos.pogo.reportservice.ReportServerHandler

What can I do to overcome this performance problem?
Regards
Updated on 2010-05-19T16:02:22Z at 2010-05-19T16:02:22Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    15496 Posts

Re: Unable to execute the request because there were no connections

‏2010-05-19T16:01:37Z  
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3442&context=SS9RTN&q1=%2bDPR-ERR-2002&uid=swg21386868&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&cc=us&lang=all
    easier to search on support site... its free :0)
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    15496 Posts

Re: Unable to execute the request because there were no connections

‏2010-05-19T16:02:22Z  
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3442&context=SS9RTN&q1=%2bDPR-ERR-2002&uid=swg21386868&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&cc=us&lang=all
    easier to search on support site... its free :0)
    try this
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3442&context=SS9RTN&q1=%2bDPR-ERR-2002&uid=swg21335755&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&cc=us&lang=all
  • VijayKumarBoga
    VijayKumarBoga
    2 Posts

DPR-ERR-2002 Unable to execute the request because there were no connections to the process available within the configured time limit.

‏2013-10-28T10:57:58Z  
    try this
    http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=3442&context=SS9RTN&q1=%2bDPR-ERR-2002&uid=swg21335755&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&cc=us&lang=all

Hi,

I have installed 10.2.1 trial version in laptop.

i am not able to connect JDBC.

see below the error.

DPR-ERR-2002 Unable to execute the request because there were no connections to the process available within the configured time limit.
    Handler trace back:
    [the_dispatcher] com.cognos.pogo.handlers.performance.PerformanceIndicationHandler
    [the_dispatcher] com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler
    [service_lookup] com.cognos.pogo.handlers.engine.ServiceLookupHandler
    [load_balancer] com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler
    [lb_forwarder] com.cognos.p2plb.clerver.LoadBalanceHandler
    [queryChainHandler] com.cognos.pogo.handlers.logic.ChainHandler
    [queryAsyncHandler] com.cognos.pogo.async.impl.AsyncHandler
    [queryServiceHandler] com.cognos.xqe.cubingservices.CubingServicesHandler

please let me know if u have any resolution for this.

Updated on 2013-10-28T10:58:37Z at 2013-10-28T10:58:37Z by VijayKumarBoga
  • OpherB
    OpherB
    664 Posts

Re: DPR-ERR-2002 Unable to execute the request because there were no connections to the process available within the configured time limit.

‏2013-10-28T17:43:50Z  

Hi,

I have installed 10.2.1 trial version in laptop.

i am not able to connect JDBC.

see below the error.

Handler trace back:
    [the_dispatcher] com.cognos.pogo.handlers.performance.PerformanceIndicationHandler
    [queryServiceHandler] com.cognos.xqe.cubingservices.CubingServicesHandler

please let me know if u have any resolution for this.

You are replying to post that is 3 years old, in the Cognos 8 forum, while asking a question about Cognos 10.2.1.

I think you'll get better results posting your question in the Cognos 10 forum.

Good luck,
    Opher

• VijayKumarBoga
    VijayKumarBoga
    2 Posts

Re: DPR-ERR-2002 Unable to execute the request because there were no connections to the process available within the configured time limit.

‏2013-10-29T05:07:50Z  
    • OpherB
    • ‏2013-10-28T17:43:50Z

You are replying to post that is 3 years old, in the Cognos 8 forum, while asking a question about Cognos 10.2.1.

Good luck,
    Opher

k but problem was resolved.

Just restarted the cognos server

• gketha
    gketha
    1 Post

‏2014-07-09T09:46:24Z  

k but problem was resolved.

Just restarted the cognos server

Hi Vijay,

I am also getting same error and I have restarted cognos server but still did not resolve the issue.

do you have any other solution for belo.

Handler trace back:
    [queryServiceHandler] com.cognos.xqe.cubingservices.CubingServicesHandlerw mentioned issue

Thanks

Giri

• shravankodipaka
    shravankodipaka
    2 Posts

‏2015-09-03T07:08:23Z  
    • OpherB
    • ‏2013-10-28T17:43:50Z

Good luck,
    Opher

Hi Opher,

plz help me urgent....

DPR-ERR-2002 Unable to execute the request because there were no connections to the process available within the configured time limit

My evr is linux,apche websserver,db2 9.7 and cognos 10.2.1. while testing the datasource connection am getting this error..

Handler trace back:
    [queryServiceHandler] com.cognos.xqe.cubingservices.CubingServicesHandlerw mentioned issue

advance Thanks,

Regards,

Shravan