Topic
1 reply Latest Post - ‏2013-08-23T16:32:43Z by Y3KG_Roajer_Gilbert
jng42
jng42
1 Post
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Connection to JBoss JMS

‏2010-05-05T03:15:53Z |
Hi, I have tried very long to use Messgage Broker to connect to JBoss JMS without success. Hope to get some help here.. I am using toolkit v7.0.

I used a JMSInput node with the following properties
JMS provider name : JBoss
Initial context factory: org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory
Location JNDI bindings: jnp://127.0.0.1:1099
Connection factory name: ConnectionFactory

connecting to source queue: queue/TestQueue
The error is as below..

( TestBroker.default ) WMB JMSClient. ''Broker 'TestBroker'; Execution Group 'default'; Message Flow 'TestJMSFlow'; Node 'ComIbmJMSClientInputNode::JMSInput' '' There is a configuration problem with the JNDI Administered objects where: Initial Context Factory = ''org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory''. Location of the bindings = ''jnp://127.0.0.1:1099''. ConnectionFactory Name = ''ConnectionFactory''. JMS destination = ''queue/TestQueue''. The exception text is : ''Failed to create InitialContext using factory specified in hashtable {java.naming.provider.url=jnp://127.0.0.1:1099, java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory, java.naming.referral=throw}''.

The node could not obtain a JNDI Administered Object because some of the values specified in the node attributes are incorrect

Check the JNDI Administered configuration for the JMS provider used by the node. Either modify the JNDI Administered objects and rebuild the bindings, or change the node attributes and re-deploy the message flow.

I have also attached my message flow project. Appreciate if anyone can help me with this. Thanks!

Attachments

• Y3KG_Roajer_Gilbert
    Y3KG_Roajer_Gilbert
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Connection to JBoss JMS

‏2013-08-23T16:32:43Z  in response to jng42

Hi,

Was this resolved? I am also facing the same problem and appreciate if you could tell how this was resolved.