Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2013-10-18T02:00:29Z by reddipal
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
345 Posts

Pinned topic success response message in batch processor

‏2010-04-15T19:41:03Z |
I am running some transactions using batch processor. I need to get the success response xml as part of batchLoadSuccess.out file.
Can anyone please let me know what configuration i need to change for the batchprocessor to return complete success response xml.
Updated on 2013-01-09T02:49:21Z at 2013-01-09T02:49:21Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    345 Posts

Re: success response message in batch processor

‏2012-12-18T08:49:48Z  
    Hi,
    Did you get an answer to this? I know it is too old a thread.
    If you have an answer it would help me.

Thanks in advance
  • NeerajRSingh
    NeerajRSingh
    2 Posts

‏2012-12-19T09:01:49Z  
    Hi,
    Did you get an answer to this? I know it is too old a thread.
    If you have an answer it would help me.

Thanks in advance
    Please try this

Choose an alternative WriterQueue, available in BatchProcessor to get the request/response XMLs written to a file.
    To get request /response XMLs, change WriterQueue property in Batch.properties as below
    WriterQueue = com.dwl.batchframework.queue.FileWriterQueue

When using this WriterQueue, the batch processor invocation command is as below
    runbatch.sh <inputFile> <outputFile> <other options>

where the outputFile is the file where request and response XMLs will be written.

Regards,
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    345 Posts

‏2012-12-21T10:34:40Z  
    Please try this

Choose an alternative WriterQueue, available in BatchProcessor to get the request/response XMLs written to a file.
    To get request /response XMLs, change WriterQueue property in Batch.properties as below
    WriterQueue = com.dwl.batchframework.queue.FileWriterQueue

When using this WriterQueue, the batch processor invocation command is as below
    runbatch.sh <inputFile> <outputFile> <other options>

where the outputFile is the file where request and response XMLs will be written.

Regards,
    Thanks a million for that response. It solved my problem. But I do have a few things to figure out yet. :) I need this functionality only for one of the batch load run. For the rest of the runs i need the directory output. Trying to figure out how to do it.
  • NeerajRSingh
    NeerajRSingh
    2 Posts

‏2012-12-21T10:52:26Z  
    Thanks a million for that response. It solved my problem. But I do have a few things to figure out yet. :) I need this functionality only for one of the batch load run. For the rest of the runs i need the directory output. Trying to figure out how to do it.
    Please use multiple Batch.properties with appropriate settings.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    345 Posts

‏2013-01-09T02:49:21Z  
    Please use multiple Batch.properties with appropriate settings.
    Thanks Neeraj, could you please help a little more.
    When I try the following command
    sh runbatch.sh /appl/test/BatchProcessor/input/GetRecord.txt /appl/test/BatchProcessor/output/OutResp.txt /appl/test/BatchProcessor/properties/batch_extension.properties /appl/test/BatchProcessor/properties/Batch_FileWriter.properties

I get the error

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name /appl/test/BatchProcessor/properties/batch_extension.properties, locale en_US
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:863)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:832)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:576)
    at com.dwl.batchframework.configuration.BatchProperties.init(BatchProperties.java:351)

Will you be able to help?
  • reddipal
    reddipal
    1 Post

‏2013-10-18T02:00:29Z  
    Thanks Neeraj, could you please help a little more.
    When I try the following command
    sh runbatch.sh /appl/test/BatchProcessor/input/GetRecord.txt /appl/test/BatchProcessor/output/OutResp.txt /appl/test/BatchProcessor/properties/batch_extension.properties /appl/test/BatchProcessor/properties/Batch_FileWriter.properties

I get the error

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name /appl/test/BatchProcessor/properties/batch_extension.properties, locale en_US
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.throwMissingResourceException(ResourceBundle.java:863)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundleImpl(ResourceBundle.java:832)
    at java.util.ResourceBundle.getBundle(ResourceBundle.java:576)
    at com.dwl.batchframework.configuration.BatchProperties.init(BatchProperties.java:351)

Will you be able to help?

Did you get any response to your MissingResourceException error?