• 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2010-03-16T11:10:07Z by Antony Viaud
JestGoh
JestGoh
6 Posts

Pinned topic Rule session exception

‏2010-03-07T14:33:55Z |
Dear all,

I am just started to enhance an application with ILOG Jrules. For information, I am using Tomcat 6.0 and webservice to do the integration. Both webservice and Jrules are new to me, except my application. I met the below exception, hope anyone can help me on this, Thanks in advance. I tried to re-deploy the application. But still failed.

Rulesession fails, return with error
at com.powerlife.ac.manager.CollectionBankManager.validateWithJRules(CollectionBankManager.java:230)
at com.powerlife.ac.action.CollectionBankAction.add(CollectionBankAction.java:81)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.dispatchMethod(DispatchAction.java:269)
at org.apache.struts.actions.DispatchAction.execute(DispatchAction.java:170)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestProcessor.java:425)
at org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:228)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1913)
at org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:462)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:290)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at com.powerlife.sc.action.UserSecurityFilter.doFilter(UserSecurityFilter.java:179)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:235)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:206)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:233)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191)
at org.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:465)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127)
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:298)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:852)
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:588)
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:489)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Caused by: ilog.rules.res.session.IlrSessionException: An error occurred while the rule session was invoked.:
ilog.rules.res.xu.ruleset.impl.IlrRulesetArchiveInformationNotFoundException: Cannot get the information about the ruleset /powerliferuleapp/1.0/powerliferules
ilog.rules.res.persistence.IlrResourceNotFoundDAOException: DAO.ERROR.1036 - Cannot find the ruleset "/powerliferuleapp/1.0/powerliferules" in the file repository "C:\Tomcat 6.0\res_data".

at ilog.rules.res.session.impl.IlrStatelessSessionBase.execute(IlrStatelessSessionBase.java:107)
at com.powerlife.ac.manager.CollectionBankManager.validateWithJRules(CollectionBankManager.java:184)
... 29 more
Caused by: ilog.rules.res.xu.ruleset.impl.IlrRulesetArchiveInformationNotFoundException: Cannot get the information about the ruleset /powerliferuleapp/1.0/powerliferules
at ilog.rules.res.xu.util.IlrResourceExceptionHelper.createRulesetInformationNotFoundException(IlrResourceExceptionHelper.java:154)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.ruleset.impl.IlrDefaultRulesetInformationProvider.solveCanonicalRulesetPath(IlrDefaultRulesetInformationProvider.java:75)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.ruleset.impl.IlrAbstractRulesetArchiveInformationProvider.getCanonicalRulesetPath(IlrAbstractRulesetArchiveInformationProvider.java:74)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.ruleset.impl.IlrAbstractRulesetArchiveInformationProvider.getRulesetArchiveInformation(IlrAbstractRulesetArchiveInformationProvider.java:136)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.spi.IlrManagedXUConnection.createEngineManager(IlrManagedXUConnection.java:1512)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.spi.IlrManagedXUConnection.getEngineManager(IlrManagedXUConnection.java:1468)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.spi.IlrManagedXUConnection.getRulesetParameters(IlrManagedXUConnection.java:1394)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.cci.IlrXUConnection.getRulesetParameters(IlrXUConnection.java:457)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.cci.IlrXUInteraction.getRulesetInformation(IlrXUInteraction.java:746)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.cci.IlrXUInteraction.dispatchExecution(IlrXUInteraction.java:169)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.cci.IlrXUInteraction.execute(IlrXUInteraction.java:345)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.cci.IlrXUInteraction.execute(IlrXUInteraction.java:468)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.cci.IlrCCIClient.executeInteraction(IlrCCIClient.java:222)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.cci.IlrCCIRuleEngineClient.getRulesetArchiveProperties(IlrCCIRuleEngineClient.java:688)
at ilog.rules.res.session.util.IlrTraceHelper.<init>(IlrTraceHelper.java:81)
at ilog.rules.res.session.impl.IlrStatelessSessionBase.execute(IlrStatelessSessionBase.java:86)
... 30 more
Caused by: ilog.rules.res.persistence.IlrResourceNotFoundDAOException: DAO.ERROR.1036 - Cannot find the ruleset "/powerliferuleapp/1.0/powerliferules" in the file repository "C:\Tomcat 6.0\res_data".
at ilog.rules.res.persistence.impl.file.IlrFileRepositoryDAO.getCanonicalRulesetPath(IlrFileRepositoryDAO.java:243)
at ilog.rules.res.xu.ruleset.impl.IlrDefaultRulesetInformationProvider.solveCanonicalRulesetPath(IlrDefaultRulesetInformationProvider.java:66)
... 44 more
Updated on 2010-03-16T11:10:07Z at 2010-03-16T11:10:07Z by Antony Viaud
  • JestGoh
    JestGoh
    6 Posts

Re: Rule session exception

‏2010-03-08T02:18:09Z  
    It seems that something wrong for the RES database. something worng here ....C:\Tomcat 6.0\res_data. I have checked the directory. It is empty. Am I missing some step in the configuration??
  • Antony Viaud
    Antony Viaud
    5 Posts

Re: Rule session exception

‏2010-03-16T11:10:07Z  
    • JestGoh
    • ‏2010-03-08T02:18:09Z
    It seems that something wrong for the RES database. something worng here ....C:\Tomcat 6.0\res_data. I have checked the directory. It is empty. Am I missing some step in the configuration??
    You also need to deploy the RuleApp to the RES persistence datasource (in your case, it's a directory).
    You should have an Ant task in your project to do so.

Please compare your project with the provided samples and tutorials if you're not sure.