Topic
3 replies Latest Post - ‏2009-12-17T09:39:11Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
801 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic select variables getting null values with Status page builders in a portlet

‏2009-12-15T14:45:08Z |
Hi,

I am trying to show different values in each Status Page for each location selected from the dropdown. When I select a location from the dropdown the "varBrachNameSelect" variable doesnot take the selected value and just has a null value and hence getting error as in the "sysOut.txt". I tried giving different vaibles and different dropdown tag names for each of the Status Pages but still no luck.

Could someone help me in suggesting as to why the "BrachNameSelect" variables are not able to take the changed values and just giving the null values.

Thanks in advance!!
Updated on 2009-12-17T09:39:11Z at 2009-12-17T09:39:11Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    801 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: select variables getting null values with Status page builders in a portlet

‏2009-12-16T04:44:20Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi,
    pls add system.out for the variables at ActionList "actBranchSelect" before the "main" is called. This could help identify whether the values got from select inputs are correct.
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      801 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2009-12-16T10:14:42Z  in response to SystemAdmin
      Thanks for the reply!
      The values form the select inputs are null, not able to understand why the select inputs are giving null when a value is selected from the browser. I have added a seperate Action List for each of the Status pages but still it didnt work. PFA.
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        801 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2009-12-17T09:39:11Z  in response to SystemAdmin
        PFA model w/o any of my project reference which can be run. Pls let me knwo as to why the select builder is not giving the selected values.