Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2010-02-17T20:40:35Z by gilgen
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
102 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Welcome to the IBM WebSphere Application Migration Toolkit Forum!

‏2009-11-24T16:24:04Z |
Welcome to the IBM WebSphere Application Migration Toolkit Forum! We encourage you to ask questions, share knowledge, and make suggestions to improve this product.

The IBM WebSphere Application Migration Toolkit team would like to see every customer highly benefits from the product. It is our passion to build the product. We will be monitoring the forum and respond your threads as soon as possible.
Updated on 2010-02-17T20:40:35Z at 2010-02-17T20:40:35Z by gilgen
  • Mic_Shioya
    Mic_Shioya
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Welcome to the IBM WebSphere Application Migration Toolkit Forum!

‏2010-02-17T05:10:01Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hi, I thank you for your responding, however, in fact, before turning in the previous question, I've tried connecting to the site (see the file attached) in order to come by the plug-in, which is "org.eclipse.gef [3.2.0,4.0.0)", I regret to say, it said "no repository found blabla..."

Would you tell me how I can wrap up this glitch?

FYI, at a glance, retriving Google, there are many results that would be relevant to "org.eclipse.gef [3.2.0,4.0.0)".
    • gilgen
      gilgen
      3 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Welcome to the IBM WebSphere Application Migration Toolkit Forum!

‏2010-02-17T20:40:35Z  in response to Mic_Shioya
      The repository location shown in your attached picture looks correct. I wonder if you are having a firewall, dns, or network issue (or possibly the server was down) at a time of your request. You might want to retry, and if the problem persists, you should try using a browser on that machine and see if it can get to http://download.eclipse.org to help determine where the problem is.