2 replies Latest Post - ‏2009-07-30T16:15:42Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
151 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Requirement

‏2009-07-28T21:50:05Z |

[shadi said:]

when generating the odm application, i have some constraints in my models (cp and cplex), my question is:

how i can see the these Requirements from the odm application?

i can change the requirements from the .odmom file (priority...) but when generating the odm application there are no requirements under analysis group.

thanks in advanced
Kshieboun Shadi
Updated on 2009-07-30T16:15:42Z at 2009-07-30T16:15:42Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Requirement

‏2009-07-28T22:47:24Z  in response to SystemAdmin

[alain.chabrier said:]

Hi,

in the analysis view, you will see only the requirement that are relaxed.

There is currently no way in ODM to see all "requirement tree" of all requirement defined (and not relaxed).

Alain
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      151 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Requirement

‏2009-07-30T16:15:42Z  in response to SystemAdmin

[shadi said:]

Dear Alain,
      i understand what do you mean, i have two questions:
      1. we cant change the constraint priority in the odm (for example from mandatory to parent), i have to do that in opl IDE, right?

2. i composed a scenarios that need a relaxation in order to find a solution, the requirements tab became red and when i click on it i got the following error : java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:  is not a valid name

and in the details section:
      java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:  is not a valid name
      at ilog.odm.tasksvc.internal.IloTaskServiceImpl.doProcess(IloTaskServiceImpl.java:409)
      at ilog.odm.tasksvc.internal.IloTaskServiceImpl.executeTask(IloTaskServiceImpl.java:491)
      at ilog.odm.tasksvc.internal.IloTaskServiceImpl.access$100(IloTaskServiceImpl.java:30)
      at ilog.odm.tasksvc.internal.IloTaskServiceImpl$1.run(IloTaskServiceImpl.java:121)
      at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:810)
      Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:  is not a valid name
      at ilog.odm.scenario.data.IloGenericId.cutFullId(IloGenericId.java:171)
      at ilog.odm.scenario.data.IloGenericId.<init>(IloGenericId.java:67)
      at ilog.odm.datasvc.internal.IloTableHelper.makeCompositeId(IloTableHelper.java:31)
      at ilog.odm.datasvc.internal.IloTableHelper.getIdValue(IloTableHelper.java:27)
      at ilog.odm.studio.views.requirements.IloRequirementNode.getRequirementId(IloRequirementNode.java:111)
      at ilog.odm.studio.views.requirements.IloRequirementRenderer.highlightRelaxation(IloRequirementRenderer.java:68)
      at ilog.odm.studio.views.requirements.IloRequirementRenderer.getTreeCellRendererComponent(IloRequirementRenderer.java:55)
      at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI$NodeDimensionsHandler.getNodeDimensions(BasicTreeUI.java:2713)
      at javax.swing.tree.AbstractLayoutCache.getNodeDimensions(AbstractLayoutCache.java:505)
      at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache$TreeStateNode.updatePreferredSize(VariableHeightLayoutCache.java:1372)
      at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.updateNodeSizes(VariableHeightLayoutCache.java:930)
      at javax.swing.tree.VariableHeightLayoutCache.getPreferredWidth(VariableHeightLayoutCache.java:319)
      at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.updateCachedPreferredSize(BasicTreeUI.java:1786)
      at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.getPreferredSize(BasicTreeUI.java:1944)
      at javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicTreeUI.getPreferredSize(BasicTreeUI.java:1932)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.getPreferredSize(JComponent.java:1617)
      at ilog.odm.studio.swing.util.IloTableHelper.getMaxColumnWidth(IloTableHelper.java:538)
      at ilog.odm.studio.swing.util.IloTableHelper.autoResizeTable(IloTableHelper.java:425)
      at ilog.odm.studio.swing.util.IloTableHelper.makeScrollableTable(IloTableHelper.java:350)
      at ilog.odm.studio.views.IloRequirementView.getPanel(IloRequirementView.java:124)
      at ilog.odm.studio.docview.IloAppFrameScenarioView.initializeViewImplementation(IloAppFrameScenarioView.java:147)
      at ilog.odm.studio.docview.IloAppFrameScenarioView.setApplication(IloAppFrameScenarioView.java:235)
      at ilog.views.appframe.swing.IlvPanelView$3.propertyChange(Unknown Source)
      at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:348)
      at java.beans.PropertyChangeSupport.firePropertyChange(PropertyChangeSupport.java:285)
      at java.awt.Component.firePropertyChange(Component.java:7218)
      at javax.swing.JComponent.putClientProperty(JComponent.java:3915)
      at ilog.views.appframe.swing.IlvPanelView.setProperty(Unknown Source)
      at ilog.views.appframe.docview.IlvDocumentTemplate.a(Unknown Source)
      at ilog.views.appframe.docview.IlvDocumentViewConfiguration.a(Unknown Source)
      at ilog.views.appframe.docview.IlvDocumentViewConfiguration.newViewContainer(Unknown Source)
      at ilog.views.appframe.docview.IlvDocumentTemplate.createDocumentViews(Unknown Source)
      at ilog.views.appframe.docview.internal.IlvDocumentManager.newDocument(Unknown Source)
      at ilog.views.appframe.docview.internal.IlvDocumentManager.newDocument(Unknown Source)
      at ilog.views.appframe.IlvApplication.newDocument(Unknown Source)
      at ilog.odm.studio.docview.IloScenarioDocument.openViewDescription(IloScenarioDocument.java:145)
      at ilog.odm.studio.docview.IloScenarioExplorerView$2.run(IloScenarioExplorerView.java:202)
      at ilog.odm.tasksvc.internal.IloTask.execute(IloTask.java:110)
      at ilog.odm.tasksvc.internal.IloTaskServiceImpl.doProcess(IloTaskServiceImpl.java:406)
      ... 4 more

how i can solve this bug and be able to see the requirement that are relaxed?

thanks in advanced
      Kshieboun Shadi