Topic
  • 12 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-05-08T16:54:07Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
151 Posts

Pinned topic vellino-Colors example

‏2009-05-06T21:54:27Z |

[shadi said:]

hi,
when running this example (vellino-Colors) from the opl i dont have any problem, but when i run it from the odm it never terminate...
the steps that i did in order to run the application from the odm are:

1. right click on "Run ODM application" and click on  "run this"
2. choose the new Default Scenario from the Workspace
3. choose "solve the current scenario"



i ask becuase im using the same method in my project (column generation) and i have the same problem even for very small problem.

thanks in advanced
shadi
Updated on 2009-05-08T16:54:07Z at 2009-05-08T16:54:07Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T00:03:51Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Which vellino-colors example are you referring to ?

    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T00:13:12Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Which vellino-colors example are you referring to ?

    Alain

    [shadi said:]

    hi,
    this the path of the application:

    [b]C:\ILOG\ODM31\examples\Advanced\MultiModel\vellino[/b]
    is this what you are asking?

    shadi
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T00:30:52Z  

    [shadi said:]

    hi,
    this the path of the application:

    [b]C:\ILOG\ODM31\examples\Advanced\MultiModel\vellino[/b]
    is this what you are asking?

    shadi

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    It works well for me, following your steps...

    Youmight look at engine log in the IDE while run in ODM form OPL to see if something is happening.

    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T00:46:26Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    It works well for me, following your steps...

    Youmight look at engine log in the IDE while run in ODM form OPL to see if something is happening.

    Alain

    [shadi said:]

    here is the engine log:

    ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ! Satisfiability problem - 6 variables, 28 constraints
    ! Initial process time : 0.00s (0.00s extraction + 0.00s propagation)
    !  . Log search space  : 13.2 (before), 13.2 (after)
    !  . Memory usage      : 315.4 Kb (before), 315.4 Kb (after)
    ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    !  Branches  Non-fixed                Branch decision                     



    shadi
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T00:48:33Z  

    [shadi said:]

    here is the engine log:

    ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ! Satisfiability problem - 6 variables, 28 constraints
    ! Initial process time : 0.00s (0.00s extraction + 0.00s propagation)
    !  . Log search space  : 13.2 (before), 13.2 (after)
    !  . Memory usage      : 315.4 Kb (before), 315.4 Kb (after)
    ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    !  Branches  Non-fixed                Branch decision                     



    shadi

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Which ODM version are you using ?
    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T00:51:27Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Which ODM version are you using ?
    Alain

    [shadi said:]


    3.1

  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T00:56:02Z  

    [shadi said:]


    3.1

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Then you might want to try with one of the tech release from support site (3.1.1 or 3.1.2)


    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T01:02:14Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Then you might want to try with one of the tech release from support site (3.1.1 or 3.1.2)


    Alain

    [shadi said:]

    where i can find this?
    can you send to me the link?

    shadi
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T01:11:03Z  

    [shadi said:]

    where i can find this?
    can you send to me the link?

    shadi

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    http://support.ilog.fr/

    you will need some customer ID (I don't know exactly)

    then you choose ODM and downloads

    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T17:01:31Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    http://support.ilog.fr/

    you will need some customer ID (I don't know exactly)

    then you choose ODM and downloads

    Alain

    [shadi said:]

    i install the  3.1.2 v but i still have the same problem.
    i i put some traces and using the  scripting log window  i noticed that the program stoped in the next() function, the same is for my project.

    what i have to do in order to run this application from the odm???

    thanks in advanced
    shadi
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-07T20:44:24Z  

    [shadi said:]

    i install the  3.1.2 v but i still have the same problem.
    i i put some traces and using the  scripting log window  i noticed that the program stoped in the next() function, the same is for my project.

    what i have to do in order to run this application from the odm???

    thanks in advanced
    shadi

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    INdeed, now I see that most times (but not always) it freeze after finding the first solution.
    It seems to be freezed in the CP search.

    I think the next step is to submit a ticket to support ...

    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: vellino-Colors example

    ‏2009-05-08T16:54:07Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    INdeed, now I see that most times (but not always) it freeze after finding the first solution.
    It seems to be freezed in the CP search.

    I think the next step is to submit a ticket to support ...

    Alain

    [shadi said:]

    thank you Alain
    i just submit a ticket to support, i did that using the following web page:
    https://support.ilog.com/cse/supportrequest/new

    i hope that it is the currect webpage.

    shadi