Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-05-04T22:13:29Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
151 Posts

Pinned topic ODM error : Processing failed. (Element "NumberDuties" not defined.)

‏2009-05-01T19:05:08Z |

[shadi said:]

hi,
i want to generate an ODM application  from my OPL model, but im always get the following error :
Processing failed. (Element "NumberDuties" not defined.), [u][i][b]i defined this element [/b] [/i] [/u] ...
but when i run the model using the oplrun i didnt get this message and it runs.

how i can solve this problem???
thanks in advanced
shadi
Updated on 2009-05-04T22:13:29Z at 2009-05-04T22:13:29Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: ODM error : Processing failed. (Element "NumberDuties" not defined.)

    ‏2009-05-04T17:17:30Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Hi,

    could you share a small zip of your application or part of it ?

    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: ODM error : Processing failed. (Element "NumberDuties" not defined.)

    ‏2009-05-04T18:10:27Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Hi,

    could you share a small zip of your application or part of it ?

    Alain

    [shadi said:]

    hi Alain,
    my project includes many models,  which part of my application can help you to know the problem???
    or maybe you need all the application?

    thanks in advanced
    shadi
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: ODM error : Processing failed. (Element "NumberDuties" not defined.)

    ‏2009-05-04T19:08:02Z  

    [shadi said:]

    hi Alain,
    my project includes many models,  which part of my application can help you to know the problem???
    or maybe you need all the application?

    thanks in advanced
    shadi

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    I don't know in advance.
    May be you can send me a private message with the complete application.

    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: ODM error : Processing failed. (Element "NumberDuties" not defined.)

    ‏2009-05-04T19:54:45Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    I don't know in advance.
    May be you can send me a private message with the complete application.

    Alain

    [shadi said:]

    hi Alain,
    i just send to you an email with the complete application.
    Updated on 2009-05-04T19:54:45Z at 2009-05-04T19:54:45Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: ODM error : Processing failed. (Element "NumberDuties" not defined.)

    ‏2009-05-04T22:13:29Z  

    [shadi said:]

    hi Alain,
    i just send to you an email with the complete application.

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    repleid by email too.

    Alain