SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
151 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic ODM not response

‏2009-04-08T06:37:39Z |

[Boon said:]

Hello,

I have multiple ODM models in my computer. For instance, I have Transportation v1, Transportation v2,...
Each one is stored in different folder. Basically, they are independent of each other. Like 2 separate models.

Sometimes ODM doesn't response when I work on one model, close the ODM, then open another model. I can open the ODM though. But when I click on the scenarios, ODM doesn't response. I tried to close ODM and reopen it several times and it doesn't work.

The solution is.........  Restart the computer and then it works.

I would like to know if there is anything I can do so that I don't need to restart the PC every time?

Thanks.
Updated on 2009-05-12T03:28:19Z at 2009-05-12T03:28:19Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: ODM not response

‏2009-04-08T17:24:00Z  in response to SystemAdmin

[jfk said:]

Hello,
    would you please clarify what you mean? you have models in OPL and you create an ODM application combining models(.mod) + data (.dat)
    I suppose you mean you have several ODM applications.
    which OPL/ODM version are you using?

cheers
    • SystemAdmin
      SystemAdmin
      151 Posts
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2009-04-14T00:12:00Z  in response to SystemAdmin

I am using ODM 3.1.

I have several ODM models. I go from one model to others. Sometime, when I open the ODM, it doesn't response correctly. For instance, when I opened the ODM model which I had created several scenarios, I couldn't click  on each scenario to see the Input Data, Analysis, Solytions,.....

Thanks,
      • SystemAdmin
        SystemAdmin
        151 Posts
        ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2009-04-16T21:25:38Z  in response to SystemAdmin

[afleischer said:]

Hi,

when you say

I couldn't click  on each scenario to see the Input Data, Analysis, Solytions,.....

Do you mean you do not see your scenario or do you mean you can see them but cannot open them?

Alex
        • SystemAdmin
          SystemAdmin
          151 Posts
          ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2009-05-12T03:28:19Z  in response to SystemAdmin

I see them but cannot open. In normal situation, when I click on the scenario's name, I am able to see the Analysis>Input Data, Solution, .... I cannot see all of these.

Thanks.