Topic
  • 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2008-09-03T22:28:10Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
151 Posts

Pinned topic My CP model does not work in ODM

‏2008-08-15T23:30:30Z |

[thiago.serra said:]

Hi,

I did a CP model which runs for 60 seconds and give the best solution found.
Since the solution is a bundle of interval variables, I was not interested on showing anything at first, but only to run it as an ODM application the same way it runned as an OPL running configuration.

But it says there was a problem in the post-processing of the solution, and I have no idea of what that means, since it happens only with ODM and not with OPL.
Is there any hidden log in which I could have more details? Or something else?

Thanks a lot,
Updated on 2008-09-03T22:28:10Z at 2008-09-03T22:28:10Z by SystemAdmin
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: My CP model does not work in ODM

    ‏2008-08-25T16:55:43Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Hi,
    which version are you using ?
    To use CP Scheduling syntax, it is recommended to use ODM3.01.

    Alain
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: My CP model does not work in ODM

    ‏2008-09-03T02:05:33Z  

    [alain.chabrier said:]

    Hi,
    which version are you using ?
    To use CP Scheduling syntax, it is recommended to use ODM3.01.

    Alain

    [thiago.serra said:]

    I´m using 3.0.

    It seems that post-processing with cumulative functions is not a good idea with it.

    I'll try updating.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: My CP model does not work in ODM

    ‏2008-09-03T21:18:55Z  

    [thiago.serra said:]

    I´m using 3.0.

    It seems that post-processing with cumulative functions is not a good idea with it.

    I'll try updating.

    [thiago.serra said:]

    I've tried ODM 3.01 and it is much better in fact.

    Still, what I've found out is that cumulative functions can't be declared at post-processing for models running on ODM, even if they're steps in order to obtain a simple table. It worked to declare them before the objective function and constraints.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: My CP model does not work in ODM

    ‏2008-09-03T22:21:24Z  

    [thiago.serra said:]

    I've tried ODM 3.01 and it is much better in fact.

    Still, what I've found out is that cumulative functions can't be declared at post-processing for models running on ODM, even if they're steps in order to obtain a simple table. It worked to declare them before the objective function and constraints.

    [Didier Vidal said:]

    If your horizon is not too large, you can use the following to display the result of a cumul function in ODM (if the horizon is larger, you can subsample the curve or use the OPL function 'segmentCount(cumulFunction)'



    int myCumulResult[t in 0..horizon] = cumulFunctionValue(myCumul, t);

  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    151 Posts

    Re: My CP model does not work in ODM

    ‏2008-09-03T22:28:10Z  

    [Didier Vidal said:]

    If your horizon is not too large, you can use the following to display the result of a cumul function in ODM (if the horizon is larger, you can subsample the curve or use the OPL function 'segmentCount(cumulFunction)'



    int myCumulResult[t in 0..horizon] = cumulFunctionValue(myCumul, t);

    [thiago.serra said:]

    Sorry, I've forgotten to mention that I did that.

    My difficult was that, since the cumulative function was supposed to be used only at post-processing, I tried to declare it also at post-processing, but it results in many errors. The only way to use it is declaring before.

    Thanks you two.