Topic
2 replies Latest Post - ‏2009-11-11T20:05:30Z by frostdawn
frostdawn
frostdawn
13 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic Menu components generating "lWKPL1438X: Could not be found: ..."

‏2009-11-10T21:50:43Z |
I'm building dynamic menus with the menu component within LWWCM. The first few I created work fine. All others beyond the first few menu components are generating errors when the content links are clicked. The portlet that is set to receive the links from the menu component displays the following message:

lWKPL1438X: Could not be found: (path to the content)

I've looked online, on these forums, the InfoCenter and Wikis, and can't seem to find reference to this particular error. I'm not sure what's generating it, as there is no discernable difference between a menu component that is working vs one that generates the error listed above. I've even gone the route of deactivating a Portal page where one of the problem components resides, deleted the component, all content related to it, the site area for the content and all related templates, re-built them from scratch on a brand new Portal page in a new site area, and I still get the same errors.

Does anyone have any insight into what could be causing this issue, and better yet, know of any solutions to it?

Thanks
Updated on 2009-11-11T20:05:30Z at 2009-11-11T20:05:30Z by frostdawn
  • frostdawn
    frostdawn
    13 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Menu components generating "lWKPL1438X: Could not be found: ..."

‏2009-11-10T22:28:17Z  in response to frostdawn
    I do notice that the path generated in the error is omitting a site area for some reason. The site area can be seen when I hover the cursor over the link and look at the bottom left of the browser session.
  • frostdawn
    frostdawn
    13 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: Menu components generating "lWKPL1438X: Could not be found: ..."

‏2009-11-11T20:05:30Z  in response to frostdawn
    Error related to template mapping in the site areas- resolved