Topic
5 replies Latest Post - ‏2014-06-09T11:20:28Z by eliza925994
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
14 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic cloud computing

‏2009-10-28T13:41:40Z |
Hello, i am a student and i do a research about cloud computing.
So i would like know how can i gain a skills or working knowledge of cloud computing.
Could you give me an advice where a i can find some example, exercise, demo or tutorial on this topic?

Thank you
Updated on 2012-09-17T06:36:44Z at 2012-09-17T06:36:44Z by Watsonjenkin
  • DKA
    DKA
    5 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: cloud computing

‏2009-10-28T13:49:38Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Hello. Cloud computing is such a broad topic. Is there a particular area you are most interested in? That may help us better direct you. In the meantime, check out our developerWorks Spaces page that has links to articles, demos, and sample code.

http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/spaces/websphereclouds
    • rayanclouds1
      rayanclouds1
      1 Post
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-07-05T21:18:24Z  in response to DKA
      Long before cloud computing, companies were sharing vital information with customers, partners, vendors, and contractors to make business processes run more efficiently and economically. They started with Web commerce, then moved into mobile applications and social networking. Each new information-sharing program opened up another hole in the corporate information security armor. While traditional security was focused on keeping people out of the data center, new security processes needed to be implemented to ensure that only the appropriate people were getting in. According to the cloud computing blog Cloud computing is another step on the continuum, and it also raises the stakes. Hosting vital data and applications on a cloud provider’s infrastructure puts vital information outside the corporate wall. Even more importantly, it creates a new set of users who have full access privileges to your data and applications — namely the cloud service administrators.
  • Jakus008
    Jakus008
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2011-08-05T06:15:36Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Clout computing is such a vast field and it's services as well so you have to specialized in any of one fields. Cloud computing includes many benefits, some of this services as follows:
    • Availability of large computer infrastructure according to the business needs.
    • You have to pay according to per resources you will use.
    • You have to rent cloud computing environment instead of buying it.
    Check here for more stunning information:
    http://www.novelaspect.com/blog/the-benefits-of-cloud-computing-infographic
  • Watsonjenkin
    Watsonjenkin
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2012-09-17T06:36:44Z  in response to SystemAdmin
    Its good that you want to know about cloud computing. You can find the information on board discussions and read the cloud blogs that have the updated information about this. And use this link. http://www.cloudpeople.com.au/
  • eliza925994
    eliza925994
    2 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2014-06-09T11:20:28Z  in response to SystemAdmin

As a metaphor for the Internet, "the cloud" is a familiar cliché, but when combined with "computing," the meaning gets bigger and fuzzier. Some analysts and vendors define cloud computing narrowly as an updated version of utility computing: basically virtual servers available over the Internet. Others go very broad, arguing anything you consume outside the firewall is "in the cloud," including conventional outsourcing.