Topic
  • 29 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2016-03-01T08:01:44Z by rahulgangwal
ShelleyBeanz
ShelleyBeanz
26 Posts

Pinned topic RFT unable to recognize/work with objects in secondary browser windows- IE8

‏2009-10-16T12:23:19Z |
Hi there,
I posted this question in another forum earlier and it was suggested I move it here. I also have more information now, so I can hopefully pinpoint the issue a little better. We have scripts that run against a website, that when a link is clicked, opens a secondary window. We need to be able to access the objects in the second window, take some VP's, then close that window and return to the first. It used to work fine with RFT v. 7.1 and RFT v. 8.1 when we were running previous versions of Internet Explorer. Now that we've upgraded to IE 8, however, it crashes on the second window and we get a message that says:

exception_name = com.rational.test.ft.AmbiguousRecognitionException
exception_message = CRFCN0527E: Found 3 instances of the same test object. This often happens when multiple instances of the application are running.
Details: Looking for BrowserTestObject(Name: browser_htmlBrowser, Map: htmlBrowser).

Is there a setting that we need to change in RFT that will allow us to continue to recognize secondary windows? If anyone else is successfully using RFT against a web-based application in IE 8, that does open up secondary windows, I'd love to hear from you!
Thanks,
Shelley
Updated on 2013-02-07T03:55:35Z at 2013-02-07T03:55:35Z by SystemAdmin
  • pabrams
    pabrams
    664 Posts

Re: RFT unable to recognize/work with objects in secondary browser windows- IE8

‏2009-10-16T13:42:29Z  
    I don't think there is a setting. What you need to do is find a way to distinguish the second browser window from the first. Usually, the caption property of the browser is the easiest choice, but if the caption is the same on the two windows you could use some other property... possibly the URL?
  • mFoster711
    mFoster711
    145 Posts

‏2009-10-16T15:50:23Z  
    • pabrams
    • ‏2009-10-16T13:42:29Z
    I don't think there is a setting. What you need to do is find a way to distinguish the second browser window from the first. Usually, the caption property of the browser is the easiest choice, but if the caption is the same on the two windows you could use some other property... possibly the URL?
    I agree with pabrams. There is not setting, this has something to do with your Recognition Properties for you BrowserTestObject. What properties do you use for the browser in the object map? If you use Caption as one of the Recognition Properties and the caption displays different in IE6 vs IE7 or IE8 then this would cause issues. For example, I know that IE6 display that caption as "your page name - Microsoft Internet Explorer" and IE7 displays the same page with a caption of "your page name - Windows Internet Explorer". These captions are different.
  • loserjoe
    loserjoe
    28 Posts

‏2009-10-19T14:46:44Z  
    We have had similar problems and resolved it by anchoring the HTML document object contained in the PopUp window to the Html browser object of the PopUp window. We also had to add another recognition proberty (documentName) to the Html.HtmlBrowser class. This is done in the Configure Object Recognition properties. I know that we had some problem getting the added recognition property to be included when we added the browser object to the script, but I can't remember all the details. I thnk we did a right mouse operation on the object in the object map and selected Update recognition properties.

Example of anchoring.

browser_htmlBrowser2(document_avdoc(),DEFAULT_FLAGS);
  • ShelleyBeanz
    ShelleyBeanz
    26 Posts

‏2009-10-19T14:51:06Z  
    • loserjoe
    • ‏2009-10-19T14:46:44Z
    We have had similar problems and resolved it by anchoring the HTML document object contained in the PopUp window to the Html browser object of the PopUp window. We also had to add another recognition proberty (documentName) to the Html.HtmlBrowser class. This is done in the Configure Object Recognition properties. I know that we had some problem getting the added recognition property to be included when we added the browser object to the script, but I can't remember all the details. I thnk we did a right mouse operation on the object in the object map and selected Update recognition properties.

Example of anchoring.

Thanks loserjoe - this looks promising.
    Just wondering, for the example of anchoring you provided:

Do you put this in each script? Or is it something you'd put in the object definition class file? I'm just not quite clear exactly how and where you'd use it.

If you could perhaps include a screenshot, that would be very helpful!!
  • loserjoe
    loserjoe
    28 Posts

‏2009-10-19T15:08:21Z  
    Thanks loserjoe - this looks promising.
    Just wondering, for the example of anchoring you provided:

Do you put this in each script? Or is it something you'd put in the object definition class file? I'm just not quite clear exactly how and where you'd use it.

If you could perhaps include a screenshot, that would be very helpful!!
    I attached a word document with some screen captures.
  • ShelleyBeanz
    ShelleyBeanz
    26 Posts

‏2009-10-19T15:13:47Z  
    • loserjoe
    • ‏2009-10-19T15:08:21Z
    I attached a word document with some screen captures.
    Thanks so much loserjoe - I appreciate it! However, this site (like so many of IBM's sites) doesn't seem to actually work (or they've hidden it really well). I can't see the attachment. :( Could you possibly email it to me?
    shelley.kerr@ifms.gc.ca
  • KRauer
    KRauer
    31 Posts

‏2009-10-23T18:22:08Z  
    I too am having a big issue with this type of scenario.. My issue is that I have a window that pops up a secondary window for user input which is now no longer found now that I have upgraded from 6.x to 8.1.x and From IE 6 to 8.

here is the code that worked under Tester 6.x..

try
    {
    UserInputPrompt_DepositAmount().waitForExistence(20, 0.5);
    }
    catch(Exception e)
    {
    log.writeToLog("Could not load the Deposit popup prompt screen, exception = "+e, true);
    return(null);
    }

UserInputPrompt_DepositAmount().waitForExistence(15.0, 0.5);
    UserInputPrompt_DepositAmount().click();
    browser(Document_UserInputPrompt(),DEFAULT_FLAGS).inputChars("100");

Button_UserInputPromptOKbutton().waitForExistence(15.0, 0.5);
    Button_UserInputPromptOKbutton().click();
    //End of deposit pop up

I also tried to add the documentName property in the recognitions but it doesn't seem to show up..

Thx.

Kevin
  • KRauer
    KRauer
    31 Posts

‏2009-10-23T18:35:04Z  
    • KRauer
    • ‏2009-10-23T18:22:08Z
    I too am having a big issue with this type of scenario.. My issue is that I have a window that pops up a secondary window for user input which is now no longer found now that I have upgraded from 6.x to 8.1.x and From IE 6 to 8.

here is the code that worked under Tester 6.x..

try
    {
    UserInputPrompt_DepositAmount().waitForExistence(20, 0.5);
    }
    catch(Exception e)
    {
    log.writeToLog("Could not load the Deposit popup prompt screen, exception = "+e, true);
    return(null);
    }

UserInputPrompt_DepositAmount().waitForExistence(15.0, 0.5);
    UserInputPrompt_DepositAmount().click();
    browser(Document_UserInputPrompt(),DEFAULT_FLAGS).inputChars("100");

Button_UserInputPromptOKbutton().waitForExistence(15.0, 0.5);
    Button_UserInputPromptOKbutton().click();
    //End of deposit pop up

I also tried to add the documentName property in the recognitions but it doesn't seem to show up..

Thx.

Kevin
    Just as a side note.. I also tried to use the recorder to see if it would work and it failed as well..

exception_name = com.rational.test.ft.AmbiguousRecognitionException exception_message = CRFCN0527E: Found 3 instances of the same test object. This often happens when multiple instances of the application are running. Details: Looking 

for TextGuiTestObject(Name: text_promptfield, Map: promptfield).   First object: recognition score:0, description: 
    {.id=, .type=text, screenRectangle=java.awt.Rectangle[x=617,y=371,width=155,height=22], .title=, .name=promptfield, .classIndex=0
    }   Second object: recognition score:0, description: 
    {.id=, .type=text, screenRectangle=java.awt.Rectangle[x=617,y=371,width=155,height=22], .title=, .name=promptfield, .classIndex=0
    }     . script_name = popup script_id = popup.java simplifiedscript_line_number = 4 simplifiedscript_line = Click promptfield line_number = 46 exception_stack = at com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.GuiTestObject.click(GuiTestObject.java:581) at popup.testMain(popup.java:46) at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppContainer.callMethodWithException(EclipseAppContainer.java:574) at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:195) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:110) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:79) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:386) at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179) at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:549) at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:504) at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1236) at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:1212) at org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(Main.java:30)

• ShelleyBeanz
    ShelleyBeanz
    26 Posts

‏2009-10-23T18:49:57Z  
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give you all an update on this. I'm currently working with IBM to solve this issue. I have tried various differences in configuration (including adding the .documentName property to the HTML.htmlBrowser object), on various different sites, even tried turning off the tabbing functionality in IE 8 (because RFT v. 8 seemed to work fine with IE 6 according to a few people I've asked).

I sent a few scripts to IBM, and they in turn sent one back to me. It works for them, it doesn't work for me. They're suspecting it might be an issue with my machine - I disagree, I believe it's obviously a difference in configuration somewhere - or they're not running the same version of either IE 8 or RFT 8 as I am. But since we're all having this problem, it proves I'm not crazy, and it's not just my set-up that is the issue - so there's hope!

They want to do a remote session to see if they can determine what's going on, but I cannot allow that access to our computers (government), so if any of you would like to work with me on this issue and could possibly grant remote access to IBM, please let me know - send me an email at shelley.kerr@ifms.gc.ca and I'll get you involved in the PMR I've got open.

Thanks!!

Shelley
  • RFT-mate
    RFT-mate
    10 Posts

‏2009-10-26T03:53:38Z  
    Hi everyone,

Just wanted to give you all an update on this. I'm currently working with IBM to solve this issue. I have tried various differences in configuration (including adding the .documentName property to the HTML.htmlBrowser object), on various different sites, even tried turning off the tabbing functionality in IE 8 (because RFT v. 8 seemed to work fine with IE 6 according to a few people I've asked).

I sent a few scripts to IBM, and they in turn sent one back to me. It works for them, it doesn't work for me. They're suspecting it might be an issue with my machine - I disagree, I believe it's obviously a difference in configuration somewhere - or they're not running the same version of either IE 8 or RFT 8 as I am. But since we're all having this problem, it proves I'm not crazy, and it's not just my set-up that is the issue - so there's hope!

They want to do a remote session to see if they can determine what's going on, but I cannot allow that access to our computers (government), so if any of you would like to work with me on this issue and could possibly grant remote access to IBM, please let me know - send me an email at shelley.kerr@ifms.gc.ca and I'll get you involved in the PMR I've got open.

Thanks!!

Shelley
    Hi Shelley
    I'm also working with IBM to solve one of the different problems at our end and did reported this browser issue as well.

I'll wait for IBM response and keep you updated if anything significant comes out of it.

Regards.
  • ShelleyBeanz
    ShelleyBeanz
    26 Posts

‏2009-10-26T12:38:35Z  
    Hi RFTMate,
    Sounds good - I find it rather strange that they can apparently run the scripts on their workstations with no problem. I want to know exactly what their configuration is, etc. but they don't seem to be all that forthcoming with that information.

They haven't asked yet, but I'm going to send them my script that opens a second window and see if they can run it. I already know that I can't run one of theirs, but I do wonder if they can run one of mine - if they can't, then I know there's something definitely different in the configuration of the object recognition...

I will also keep you posted if I learn anything useful.

Shelley
  • KRauer
    KRauer
    31 Posts

‏2009-11-05T14:59:05Z  
    Hey Shelley..

Any headway on this issue.. Tips, anything?
  • ShelleyBeanz
    ShelleyBeanz
    26 Posts

‏2009-11-06T13:20:00Z  
    Hi everyone,
    No, I have not yet found a solution to the issue.
    We thought we had, when we tried setting IE 8's compatibility view settings to work with all websites (Tools > Compatibility View Settings), but by the next day it wasn't working again, so perhaps it was a fluke.

IBM had me send the registry keys for my IE 8 to them, and apparently made theirs match mine and STILL they could run the scripts fine. I'm guessing it's something in Rational itself that isn't jiving with the browser. I've suggested a couple times that it might be a setting somewhere that I've got set differently than they have (though mine are pretty much the default settings as it was a new install).

So, he wanted me to get back to him by yesterday - (thanks for the reminder, ha ha) - I will talk to him today to see what he can suggest. I'm going to push to have him compare our RFT settings/versions, etc. to see if there is ANY difference (who knows how much they've tweaked their object recognition properties, etc.) or how they're recording the scripts.

Will advise if I hear anything interesting.

Shelley
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    16727 Posts

‏2009-11-09T07:35:10Z  
    Hi everyone,
    No, I have not yet found a solution to the issue.
    We thought we had, when we tried setting IE 8's compatibility view settings to work with all websites (Tools > Compatibility View Settings), but by the next day it wasn't working again, so perhaps it was a fluke.

IBM had me send the registry keys for my IE 8 to them, and apparently made theirs match mine and STILL they could run the scripts fine. I'm guessing it's something in Rational itself that isn't jiving with the browser. I've suggested a couple times that it might be a setting somewhere that I've got set differently than they have (though mine are pretty much the default settings as it was a new install).

So, he wanted me to get back to him by yesterday - (thanks for the reminder, ha ha) - I will talk to him today to see what he can suggest. I'm going to push to have him compare our RFT settings/versions, etc. to see if there is ANY difference (who knows how much they've tweaked their object recognition properties, etc.) or how they're recording the scripts.

Will advise if I hear anything interesting.

Shelley
    Hi Shelley,

try update and add a new object property (for example caption, title, etc.) that is unique for given object.

Jiri
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    16727 Posts

‏2009-11-18T12:24:59Z  
    Hi All,

I am facing the same problem with me and I started RFT with IE8 browser. I am using VB.Net coding for my test script and testing a web application. There are many pop-up window OR 2nd window scenario in my AUT and I have to perform some tasks with these Pop-up OR 2nd Browser window and then back to calling window. At the time of recording, system works fine and added script for pop-up window or secondary window but at playback it does not works anyway.

I feel frustrated with this problem and keep PAUSE all my testing task related with POP-UP windows or second browser window. I need a work-around of this issue as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

bstest
  • ShelleyBeanz
    ShelleyBeanz
    26 Posts

‏2009-11-18T13:01:50Z  
    Hi all,
    Well, the investigation is ongoing with IBM. I sent them my registry files for IE 8 and they used them to mimic our IE 8 and were still able to record/playback against it. I know it's something they've done in their Rational Functional Tester, but he doesn't seem to want to answer me when I ask him directly if they've changed ANY settings, especially in the object recognition, on their machines. I sent him screen-shots of any configuration we've done in the tool (minimal), but he didn't respond to that one.

I finally got frustrated enough that I mentioned that there's quite a large group of people out there having the same issue, and then I sent him the suggestion that one of our fellow forum members posted (above) to "anchor the HTML document object contained in the popup window".

The IBM guy responded that this sounds like a good idea (it still bothers me that they apparently don't have to "anchor" anything, yet we do).

Anyway, here are his suggestions. I haven't tried them yet, as I haven't had time, but if any of you want to, please let us know if it works for you. Alos, please disregard his steps 4 and 5. As I told him (many times), ALL of our machines are affected by this, so #4 and #5 won't apply. Also for the last step, he's referring specifically to a web-page I'd used as an example, on a real estate site, that opens secondary windows. So ignore the direct references to the objects and record your own secondary window script, then add in the code he's suggesting.

Thanks,
    Shelley

From IBM:
    Few options for you to try:

1) Start RFT and go to Configure | Enable environment for testing. Then disable and remove all JREs and exit RFT
    2) Restart your machine and re-enable both Java and browser
    3) Try to reproduce the issue again

If you are still getting the same error, please follow these steps:

4) Remove all JREs on the system (running Add/remove programs from control panel) and install only the JRE that is working on the other systems (Other machines are working fine with IE v8.0. Right?)

5) Now enable the JRE and browser from RFT and try a new recording and playback

If you are still seeing the same problem, please continue with below steps:

6) There is a known issue with the find() method on RFT. You can add the following line of code to your script right after the image_moreGif().click() and let us know the output.

TestObject[] browsers = find(atChild(".domain", "Html", ".class", "Html.HtmlBrowser"));
    TestObject[] docs = find(atDescendant(".class", "Html.HtmlDocument",".url","http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyPhotos.aspx?propertyID=8597663&PhotoNum=10"));
    System.out.println("Number of browsers = " +browsers.length + " Number of HTML docs: " + docs.length);

7) If RFT did not print out any messages in the console window, you can add the following line of code to your script right before the image_moreGif().click() and let us know the output.

TestObject[] browsers = find(atChild(".domain", "Html", ".class", "Html.HtmlBrowser"));
    TestObject[] docs = find(atDescendant(".class", "Html.HtmlDocument",".url","http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyPhotos.aspx?propertyID=8597663&PhotoNum=10"));
    System.out.println("Number of browsers = " +browsers.length + " Number of HTML docs: " + docs.length);
  • ShelleyBeanz
    ShelleyBeanz
    26 Posts

We have a FIX!!

‏2009-11-19T17:53:54Z  
    We have a solution to the secondary windows issue!!!

I’ve included the steps below, to fix the issue. Important: You must be running RFT version 8.1.2.
    Steps:

1) Close RFT and All IE browsers

2) Go into C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP\FunctionalTester\bin and locate the file RtxIEDomain.dll

3) Rename this file to RtxIEDomain_backup.dll

4) Now open a browser window and paste this into the URL: ftp://testcase.software.ibm.com/fromibm/rational/42380999649/RtxIEDomain.dll

to download the new RtxIEDomain file

5) Save it to C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP\FunctionalTester\bin
    6) Close your browser.

7) Restart RFT and run your test script.

The link I've provided will only be valid for 3 days. After that, they will have posted a new fix on their support site for it, and they will be including the new dll file in the next release of 8.1.2.

If the link doesn't work, I've also tried attaching the dll file to this message - not sure if it will work correctly or not though.

Thanks,
    Shelley
  • KRauer
    KRauer
    31 Posts

Re: We have a FIX!!

‏2009-11-19T21:34:58Z  

I’ve included the steps below, to fix the issue. Important: You must be running RFT version 8.1.2.
    Steps:

2) Go into C:\Program Files\IBM\SDP\FunctionalTester\bin and locate the file RtxIEDomain.dll

4) Now open a browser window and paste this into the URL: ftp://testcase.software.ibm.com/fromibm/rational/42380999649/RtxIEDomain.dll

6) Close your browser.

The link I've provided will only be valid for 3 days. After that, they will have posted a new fix on their support site for it, and they will be including the new dll file in the next release of 8.1.2.

If the link doesn't work, I've also tried attaching the dll file to this message - not sure if it will work correctly or not though.

Thanks,
    Shelley
    Thanks Shelley.. I have upgraded my system back to ie8 and 8.1.0.2 and applied your dll and its now running.. And so far thank the stars no browser crashes like I was having under ie7.. Yeah!!

I also learned a few new tricks along the way as well to use the browser and document objects to speed my code up!!

Kevin

If you in the Banking Core, let me know and I'll buy ya a coffee to say thank-you for you effort!
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    16727 Posts

Re: We have a FIX!! - still err- Found 5 instances of the same test object.

‏2010-09-07T09:57:44Z  
    • KRauer
    • ‏2009-11-19T21:34:58Z
    Thanks Shelley.. I have upgraded my system back to ie8 and 8.1.0.2 and applied your dll and its now running.. And so far thank the stars no browser crashes like I was having under ie7.. Yeah!!

I also learned a few new tricks along the way as well to use the browser and document objects to speed my code up!!

Kevin

If you in the Banking Core, let me know and I'll buy ya a coffee to say thank-you for you effort!
    Hi all,

This fix works fine for the scripts recorded on same machine. But I have scripts recorded on different machine and am trying to run this script on machine where this fix is applied - getting the same error again. Any solution on this will be great help.

Thanks,
    pallavi
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    16727 Posts

Re: We have a FIX!!

‏2011-11-01T07:43:48Z  

Steps:

6) Close your browser.

Thanks,
    Shelley
    I didn't Find the dll file from the location. please anyone can say the new location for that dll file for rft version 8.2.0.2
  • tomba
    tomba
    49 Posts

‏2011-11-01T13:02:13Z  
    Glad to see a problem solved; looks like the solution was found in to involve the issuance of new code.

Now, I'm a newbie.

And it looks like this forum has no designated "code repository" location.

To be sure, it was mentioned that IBM will make the fix available at some location and will also bundle the fix in the next release. That's just spiffy. But what was that part about it only being available for 3 days? What? I hope that is not the case.

Don't we have a place of our own to share stuff?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    16727 Posts

‏2012-10-18T10:47:07Z  
    Hi,
    I am using RFT - 8.1.0 version, Facing the same issue. RFT is not able to reconize the second browser. Will replacing the dll file solve the problem in this RFT Version 8.1.0 ? Did any one try?

Thanks in adv.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    16727 Posts

‏2012-12-05T13:02:31Z  
    I am using RFT v 8.3. I am still facing the same issue. Initially I used 8.2, that time I couldnt find this..but due to some reason i have to use RFT version 8.3. Can anyone please help me out.??
    I have tried using the specified file (fix) .. but it didnt work properly, the window is trying to reopen the link again and again with that.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    16727 Posts

‏2013-01-31T07:22:57Z  
    Hi,
    I am using RFT - 8.1.0 version, Facing the same issue. RFT is not able to reconize the second browser. Will replacing the dll file solve the problem in this RFT Version 8.1.0 ? Did any one try?

Thanks in adv.
    Hi,
    Working with RFT8.1 version,on Win07 there will be compatibility with IE8.0.
    I suggest to the above issue of "Ambigious Object Recognization " in the secondary browser can be resolved with inserting the following lines of Code before starting with
    public void testMain(Object[] args)
    {/ you lines code
    /
    /
    }

Suggested lines of code :
    public void onAmbiguousRecognition(ITestObjectMethodState testObjectMethodState, TestObject] choices,int[ scores)
    {
    // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    testObjectMethodState.setFoundTestObject(choices[0]);
    super.onAmbiguousRecognition(testObjectMethodState, choices, scores);
    }
    Now the lines of Coding will look like this:
    import resources.xxxxxxxHelper;
    import com.rational.test.ft.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.SAP.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.WPF.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.dojo.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.siebel.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.flex.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.generichtmlsubdomain.*;
    import com.ibm.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.sapwebportal.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.script.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.value.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.vp.*;
    import java.io.File;
    import com.ibm.rational.test.ft.object.interfaces.sapwebportal.*;
    import com.rational.test.ft.datapool.DatapoolFactory;
    import org.eclipse.hyades.edit.datapool.*;
    /**
    * Description : Functional Test Script
    */
    public class xxxx extends xxxxxxxxHelper
    {
    /**
    * Script Name : xxxxxx
    * Generated : Jan 25, 2013 12:17:01 PM
    * Description : Functional Test Script
    * Original Host : WinNT Version 6.1 Build 7601 (S)
    * @since aaa
    * @author cccc
    */

public void onAmbiguousRecognition(ITestObjectMethodState testObjectMethodState, TestObject] choices,int[ scores)
    {
    // TODO Auto-generated method stub
    testObjectMethodState.setFoundTestObject(choices[0]);
    super.onAmbiguousRecognition(testObjectMethodState, choices, scores);
    }

public void testMain(Object[] args)
    {