We're pleased to announce WBE 7.0, for release on 11th December. Please read more about the new features in the product here: http://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/rep_ca/3/897/ENUS209-323/ENUS209-323.PDF
Pinned topic WebSphere Business Events 7.0 Announced
Answered question This question has been answered.
Unanswered question This question has not been answered yet.
Updated on 2010-01-13T16:59:41Z at 2010-01-13T16:59:41Z by PeterCrocker
WBE 11000073WC99 Posts
Re: WebSphere Business Events 7.0 Announced2010-01-06T10:06:51ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.
- VsV 120000JNKJ
VsV 120000JNKJ2 Posts
Re: WebSphere Business Events 7.0 Announced2010-01-13T15:43:30ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.How to specify ILOG JRules v.7.0.2 for Windows datasource for WBE v.7.0 for Windows?
1) Change ILOG JRules project as described in 'Scenario 1. WebSphere Business Events calls a rule in an existing rules project'
2) Deploy it on built-in Tomcat JRules execution server.
3) In WBE Design Data inserts WebSphere ILOG JRules data source. (WBE runs on WAS v.7.0.)
4) Change the Source property to : http://localhost:8080/DecisionService/ws/Test/1.0/PreTradeChecks/1.0. Then Apply.
5) Reload source -> Nothing....
It seems WBE even does not try to call http://localhost:8080/DecisionService/ws/Test/1.0/PreTradeChecks/1.0.
Note: Then I open http://localhost:8080/DecisionService/ws/Test/1.0/PreTradeChecks/1.0?WSDL in the browser - it displays.
<port name="DecisionServiceSOAPlocalhost" binding="tns:DecisionServiceSOAP">
PeterCrocker 11000064273 Posts
Re: WebSphere Business Events 7.0 Announced2010-01-13T16:59:41ZThis is the accepted answer. This is the accepted answer.I have created a new thread for the specific question on ILOG JRules integration here https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=315382