• 5 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-01-19T16:55:25Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
329 Posts

Pinned topic CICSA region down.

‏2009-10-05T15:09:15Z |
Hi,

I am unable to login to the CICSA(CICSAOR1), during logon Iam getting an error message: "TCP00032 UNABLE TO ESTABLISH SESSION - REQSESS FAILED WITH SENSE 087D0001"

Kindly resovle this issue. It seems that the region is down, the job: CICSAOR1 is abended, please restart the region.

Thanks,
Biju. CP.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

Re: CICSA region down.

‏2009-10-05T15:21:04Z  
    Hello,

The region went down due to one of my own transactions, ATDM which i had defined to try out one of my own programs in CICS. This program went into infinite loop and it seems to me that the region went down due this program going in infinite loop. I think i gave the DTIMEOUT limit for this transaction(ATDM) as zeroes, will this cause the transaction to bring the region down incase there is an infinite loop.

Thanks,,
    Biju. CP.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2009-10-05T22:08:21Z  
    Greetings, Biju,

I just heard from the product team who say that they've restarted the CICS region where you encountered the problem. Could you please retry and let us know if you're successful?

Thank you! And we're sorry for the extra trouble. Thank you for letting us know!

• Robin Langford
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2009-10-06T02:35:57Z  
    Greetings, Biju,

I just heard from the product team who say that they've restarted the CICS region where you encountered the problem. Could you please retry and let us know if you're successful?

Thank you! And we're sorry for the extra trouble. Thank you for letting us know!

• Robin Langford
    Hello Robin,

Thanks a lot, the CICSA region is now up and running. Thanks a lot for your quick support.

Regards,
    Biju. CP.
  • hussein006
    hussein006
    1 Post

‏2012-01-19T12:05:13Z  
    Hi,

I am unable to access CICSA , after selection Iam getting an error message: "TCP0009 UNABLE TO ESTABLISH SESSION - REQSESS FAILED WITH SENSE 087D0001"

hostname :zserveros.demos.ibm.com
    Port :22

Thanks
    Hussein El Saadi
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    329 Posts

‏2012-01-19T16:55:25Z  
    Hi,

I am unable to access CICSA , after selection Iam getting an error message: "TCP0009 UNABLE TO ESTABLISH SESSION - REQSESS FAILED WITH SENSE 087D0001"

hostname :zserveros.demos.ibm.com
    Port :22

Thanks
    Hussein El Saadi
    Hi, I'm sorry you had trouble. We have restarted the CICSA region. Please try again.

Thank you for your patience!
    • Robin Langford
    developerWorks evaluation software