IC5Notice: We have upgraded developerWorks Community to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
Topic
  • 6 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2012-02-26T19:26:05Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
221 Posts

Pinned topic Problem in deploying the process in Business Space.

‏2009-09-07T05:24:04Z |
Hi,

I modeled a Process in Business Modeler then exported that to WID. I developed the process accordingly. There are a number of imports and exports associated with the main process, which are further implemented in another helper module. I have tested all those seperately ,they are running fine.But,when i test the main process as a whole and launch the process in Business Space, the control goes to a human task which when owned in Business Space does not allows to edit ,instead its shows "A form is not registered for this human task."
Please help me regarding this.
Updated on 2012-02-26T19:26:05Z at 2012-02-26T19:26:05Z by SystemAdmin
  • Prakash2008
    Prakash2008
    4 Posts

Re: Problem in deploying the process in Business Space.

‏2010-02-09T19:23:59Z  
    Hi Rashmi,
    Was wondering if you were able to figure out what causes this and how to fix it.

Cheers,
    Prakash
  • karpix
    karpix
    4 Posts

‏2012-01-30T11:27:31Z  
    Hi, I have the same problem. Does anyone has any idea about how to solve this?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    221 Posts

‏2012-01-30T14:02:55Z  
    • karpix
    • ‏2012-01-30T11:27:31Z
    Hi, I have the same problem. Does anyone has any idea about how to solve this?
    I can not help on this problem, but maybe posting the more information about it will show a little light over the problema.
    • List all the software you are using
    • List the version and service level you are using

Martín
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    221 Posts

‏2012-01-30T14:06:59Z  
    I can not help on this problem, but maybe posting the more information about it will show a little light over the problema.
    • List all the software you are using
    • List the version and service level you are using

Martín
    oh.. and what I always suggest when I have no idea what to do, is to open a ticket to IBM.
    http://www-01.ibm.com/software/lotus/passportadvantage/pacustomers.html

The Passport Advantage service allows "How To" questions, report bugs, etc. So that will help too.
    Here it is the Support handbook when they list the priorities and the kind of support they provide
    (http://www14.software.ibm.com/webapp/set2/sas/f/handbook/home.html)

Martín
  • karpix
    karpix
    4 Posts

‏2012-01-30T15:32:39Z  
    Thank you for links. I will surely check them.

I use IBM Integration Designer 7,5 and Business Space 7,5. We created an asynchron BPEL process that contains several services and a human task which we want to be handeled in Business Space.

The problem was solved by updating the EAR of the service on the server but then I got another error "The form <name>.html cannot be found".

I have started a new thread on this problem here: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=416398&tstart=0
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    221 Posts

‏2012-02-26T19:26:05Z  
    • karpix
    • ‏2012-01-30T15:32:39Z
    Thank you for links. I will surely check them.

I use IBM Integration Designer 7,5 and Business Space 7,5. We created an asynchron BPEL process that contains several services and a human task which we want to be handeled in Business Space.

The problem was solved by updating the EAR of the service on the server but then I got another error "The form <name>.html cannot be found".

I have started a new thread on this problem here: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=416398&tstart=0
    Hi,
    I encountered the same issue on BPM 7.5.1.
    May I ask what you mean by "updating the EAR on the server solved the problem"?
    Did you deploy a new version of the EAR that was developed with IID?
    Thank you for your response
    Cheers