Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-08-17T08:45:06Z by wudongf
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
801 Posts

Pinned topic Setting the Summary Data input dynamically in Summary & Drilldown builder

‏2009-08-14T14:30:25Z |
Hello,

Am trying to set the Summary Data input dynamically since I have to vary this input between two Service Operation Results(Two SQL's). I tried creating a Schema variable and gave that as input to Summary Data in S&D builder. I have varied the assignment of the Schema varible in Action List. When I try like this am getting java.lang.StackOverflowError after submitting the dates and branch name.

Am not quiet sure whether its something wrong with the Schema source in xmlSummaryDataSchema or we cannot assign values dynamically to the Summary Data input of Summary and Drilldown builder.Hope someone can suggest me regarding this issue.
Thanks in advance!!
Neil.
Updated on 2009-08-17T08:45:06Z at 2009-08-17T08:45:06Z by wudongf
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    801 Posts

Re: Setting the Summary Data input dynamically in Summary & Drilldown builder

‏2009-08-14T14:37:04Z  
    Well I believe the other easiet option to avoid the Dynamic assignment of Summary Data input is to use two Summary and Drilldown builders.
  • wudongf
    wudongf
    289 Posts

Re: Setting the Summary Data input dynamically in Summary & Drilldown builder

‏2009-08-17T08:45:06Z  
    Well I believe the other easiet option to avoid the Dynamic assignment of Summary Data input is to use two Summary and Drilldown builders.
    Hi,

Are you trying to use Summary & Drilldown builder to build a chart/table with data whose schema changes dynamically?

If that's the requirement, I'm afraid that Summary & Drilldown does not support this requirement.
    Can you give me some more background requirement so that I can provider some further suggestions.