Topic
  • No replies
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
476 Posts

Pinned topic Removing a node

‏2009-08-10T11:12:54Z |
Hi,
When i issue rmnode command to remove a node from cluster, it gives this message

Error message from cmd: 2610-413 While attempting to enumerate resources for this command an enumerate error was detected.
ERROR:|:IBM.ManagedNode::Name IN ('n16.cl'):|:1:|:mc_query_p_select_bp:|:267:|:2655-075 Unable to list the nodes in the domain because the license has expired or has not been accepted. Run csmconfig -L if you have installed a new release.
ERROR:|:IBM.ManagedNode::Name IN ('n16.cl'):|:1:|:mc_query_d_select_bp:|:262158:|:2610-413 While attempting to enumerate resources for this command an enumerate error was detected.
ERROR:|:IBM.ManagedNode::Name IN ('n16.cl'):|:1:|:mc_query_d_select_bp:|:267:|:2655-075 Unable to list the nodes in the domain because the license has expired or has not been accepted. Run csmconfig -L if you have installed a new release.

There is a topic related to this issue saying reinstalling licence fixes the problem but actually i didn't install the CSM, so no information about where the licence file is? I mean we can consider ı have no any copy of the actual licence file. How can ı do?