Topic
IC4NOTICE: developerWorks Community will be offline May 29-30, 2015 while we upgrade to the latest version of IBM Connections. For more information, read our upgrade FAQ.
4 replies Latest Post - ‏2010-12-07T23:02:41Z by Lauren.Uggams
paulcheung
paulcheung
6 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic What is the password of switching IS from site-controlled to filenet-contro

‏2009-08-05T05:53:17Z |
Hi,

I need to switch my IS 4.x from Site-Controlled to FileNet-Controlled and I was prompted with a password when I tried to do so. Anyone can tell me how to get this password
Updated on 2010-12-07T23:02:41Z at 2010-12-07T23:02:41Z by Lauren.Uggams
  • cockney_mick
    cockney_mick
    8 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

Re: What is the password of switching IS from site-controlled to filenet-contro

‏2009-08-05T13:57:50Z  in response to paulcheung
    Hello, very rarely heard of anyone going from site controlled to Filenet controlled.. its almost always the other way. FileNet controlled was originally from when FileNet shipped oracle licences with the product which thy stopped probably 8+ years ago.

Anyway, I think the password changes on a monthly basis and if you need this you will probably only get this from calling support, either Dublin or Costa Mesa. You will need to open a PMR.

Hope this helps.
    • KWorks
      KWorks
      1 Post
      ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-05-26T20:50:14Z  in response to cockney_mick
      I am also sailing on the same boat! Could you please provide me the pros and cons of moving a site controlled dataset to Filenet controlled dataset and vice-versa? Your help in this regard is highly appreciated.

Thanks
      Karthik
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    88 Posts
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-08-07T21:44:24Z  in response to paulcheung
    have u tried 1. whoa 2. potato 3. sand , there almost 8/10 passwords...which changes on monthly basis...for getting the this month password you need to contact ibm support .

Thanks
  • Lauren.Uggams
    Lauren.Uggams
    1 Post
    ACCEPTED ANSWER

‏2010-12-07T23:02:41Z  in response to paulcheung
    cockney_mick wrote:
    Hello, very rarely heard of anyone going from site controlled to Filenet controlled.. its almost always the other way. FileNet controlled was originally from when FileNet shipped oracle licences with the product which thy stopped probably 8+ years ago.

Anyway, I think the password changes on a monthly basis and if you need this you will probably only get this from calling support, either Dublin or Costa Mesa. You will need to open a PMR.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for your explanation! It helps me out of the problem, I got more deep understanding about this part.