Viral Data in SOA - An Enterprise Pandemic
Use Coupon code IBM1804 (case sensitive)
Leading IBM information forensics expert Neal Fishman helps you identify the unique challenges of data quality in your SOA environment–and implement solutions that deliver the best results for the long term at the lowest cost. Writing for both business and technical professionals, Fishman shows how to think about data quality on a risk/reward basis...establishing an effective data governance initiative...how to evaluate data quality, and overcome its inevitable decay...and, last but not least, how to actually derive a data quality initiative that works.
• Why poor-quality data in SOA can be dangerous to an organization
• Practical solutions for assessing, improving, and sustaining trusted information
• Why data governance is so critical–and realistic models for implementing it
• Benefits of data provenance
• Why business data is a form of metadata
• Programming and database design techniques to improve data quality
This topic has been locked.