• 1 reply
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-07-03T03:29:07Z by vijay_sudhakar
vijay_sudhakar
vijay_sudhakar
2 Posts

Pinned topic RQM - Unable to install sample data

‏2009-07-03T03:16:32Z |
Hi,

I downloaded RQM V 1.0.1. Tried installing the sample data. I get the following error on the Apache Tomcat server:

Accept-Language:en-us,en;q=0.5
Accept-Encoding:gzip,deflate
Accept-Charset:ISO-8859-1,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.7
Connection:keep-alive
Keep-Alive:900
Content-Type:text/xml
Importing file labresourceVirtualServer1_LR.xml to location https://localhost:94
43/jazz/secure/service/com.ibm.rqm.integration.service.IIntegrationService/resou
rces/project//labresource/RQM/REST/labresourceVirtualServer1_LR.xml
ERROR: <html><head><title>Apache Tomcat/5.5.23 - Error report</title><style><!--
H1 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-color:#525D76;fon
t-size:22px;} H2 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;background-col
or:#525D76;font-size:16px;} H3 {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;color:white;
background-color:#525D76;font-size:14px;} BODY {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-se
rif;color:black;background-color:white;} B {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;
color:white;background-color:#525D76;} P {font-family:Tahoma,Arial,sans-serif;ba
ckground:white;color:black;font-size:12px;}A {color : black;}A.name {color : bla
ck;}HR {color : #525D76;}--></style> </head><body>

HTTP Status 406 -

<HR
size="1" noshade="noshade">

type Status report

description The resource identified by this request is onl
y capable of generating responses with characteristics not acceptable according
to the request "accept" headers ().

<HR size="1" noshade="noshadAccept:te
xt/xml,application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,im
age/png,/;q=0.5"

I did not face similar problem with V 1.0.0.

Early help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Vijay Sudhakar
  • vijay_sudhakar
    vijay_sudhakar
    2 Posts

Re: RQM - Unable to install sample data

‏2009-07-03T03:29:07Z  
    If the name of your project area contains spaces, replace them with plus signs. For instance, Quality Manager Sample is Quality+Manager+Sample