- Support for SLES 11 and RHEL 5.3.
- SE Linux support for RHEL 5.3.
- Ability to restrict the virtual memory usage of Lx86.
- System i servers now supported.
- Additional bug fixes.
The 18.104.22.168 release removes the following features from PowerVM Lx86:
- Support for SLES 9 SP3 and SP4. Customers wanting to use SLES 9 will need to use PowerVM Lx86 version 1.3 or earlier.
PowerVM Lx86 website: http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/virtualization/editions/lx86/index.html
If you have problems downloading or installing the release, please post a message to this forum.