Topic
No replies
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
42 Posts
ACCEPTED ANSWER

Pinned topic FileNet Java API.. Connecting to Content Engine in clustered environment

‏2009-04-15T21:14:29Z |
Hello All,
I am having some troubles connecting our content engine in clustered environment. I have developed an app on my local machine and trying to connect to the engine on our server.

In the Connection string I gave the following information

String uri = "iiop://laap20:2811/FileNet/Engine";

Then I changed this to clustered environment. For the clustered environment I am having this URL in Workplace as
RemoteServerUrl = cemp:corbaloc::laap20:9812,:laap10:9812/cell/clusters/BD_CE_cluster/FileNet/Engine

I changed the URI in my custom application to

String uri = "cemp:corbaloc::laap20:9812,:laap10:9812/cell/clusters/BD_CE_cluster/FileNet/Engine";

I am getting this following error now

4/14/09 15:18:47:792 PDT 0000003f ServletWrappe I SRVE0242I: FileNetPDRWeb_war [/PDR_Client] [
/index.jsp]: Initialization successful.
4/14/09 15:21:56:023 PDT 0000003f ServletWrappe E SRVE0068E: Uncaught exception thrown in one of
the service methods of the servlet: PDRControllerServlet. Exception thrown : com.filenet.api.except
ion.EngineRuntimeException: API_UNABLE_TO_USE_CONNECTION: Unable to use the specified connection to
communicate with the server Class=com.filenet.apiimpl.core.ConnectionImpl URI=cemp:corbaloc::laap
20:9812,:laap10:9812/cell/clusters/BD_CE_cluster/FileNet
/Engine Parameters={}.
at com.filenet.apiimpl.util.SessionLocator.getSession(SessionLocator.java:217)
at com.filenet.apiimpl.core.IndependentObjectImpl.getObject(IndependentObjectImpl.java:153)
at com.filenet.apiimpl.core.IndependentObjectImpl.refresh(IndependentObjectImpl.java:161)
at com.filenet.api.core.Factory$Domain.fetchInstance(Factory.java:2648)
at com.customapp.eagent.scv.pdr.security.PDRLoginModule.getBSPDomain(PDRLoginModule.java:25)
at com.customapp.eagent.scv.pdr.servlet.PDRControllerServlet.doGet(PDRControllerServlet.java:4
1)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:743)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:1095)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:569)
at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:478)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebApp.handleRequest(WebApp.java:3440)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.webapp.WebGroup.handleRequest(WebGroup.java:267)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:815)
at com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:1461)
at com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:118)
at com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink
.java:458)

Could you please help me to figure out what the URL should be for custom application in clustered environment.

Thanks,
-Ram