Topic
  • 2 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-03-19T07:59:48Z by arifscs
arifscs
arifscs
2 Posts

Pinned topic How to use multiple Doucument Libraries

‏2009-03-18T11:18:50Z |
We are using Portal6.0 for document management. Previously we were using WorkPlace Services Express and in that we were working with multiple document libraries by using one portlet 'Document Libraries'.
Now in Portal6.0 using 'Document Libraries' portlet we can create multile libraries but we can't create, view and maange documents in that libraries and by using 'Document Manager' Portlet we can crate, view and manage document but 'Document Manager' configured with a single Document Library.
How can we work with multiple Libraries.

Regards,

Arif
Updated on 2009-03-19T07:59:48Z at 2009-03-19T07:59:48Z by arifscs
  • DavidNixon
    DavidNixon
    21 Posts

Re: How to use multiple Doucument Libraries

‏2009-03-18T21:13:49Z  
    You could clone the portlet and change the config for each clone. So you could clone and create a "My Sale Docs" portlet and clone again to create again to create "The Swim Team Docs" portlet.
  • arifscs
    arifscs
    2 Posts

Re: How to use multiple Doucument Libraries

‏2009-03-19T07:59:48Z  
    You could clone the portlet and change the config for each clone. So you could clone and create a "My Sale Docs" portlet and clone again to create again to create "The Swim Team Docs" portlet.
    May i ask how to clone Document Manageer Portlet As our need it to manage multiple Libraries in a single Document Manager.

Regards,
    Arif