Topic
  • 4 replies
  • Latest Post - ‏2009-03-20T17:35:51Z by SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
SystemAdmin
475 Posts

Pinned topic STAX Adapter : RQM 1.0.1

‏2009-03-17T16:35:37Z |
I've been having some trouble getting the STAX adapter for RQM 1.0.1 working properly. In my integration_config.xml file, I have two adapters declared ... one for Build Forge, the other for the STAX adapter. My Build Forge adapter is working correctly, although my STAX adapter is having some problems.

When I view a machine and want to add it to a provider, I see both the Build Forge and STAX names available as proviers, which lends me to assume that my configuration is set up correctly; although, under the All Automations tab, I am not seeing the STAX job I have created.

I know that the STAX files must be in a VERY specific format, according to the RQM documentation. Has anyone gotten their STAX adapters working, and if so, could you share a sample xml STAX file?
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    475 Posts

Re: STAX Adapter : RQM 1.0.1

‏2009-03-18T17:31:11Z  
    Figured it out ... the STAX files were actually being uploaded correctly, they were just going to the default Quality Manager Project Area, and not the project area that I expected them to be.
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    475 Posts

‏2009-03-18T19:33:20Z  
    Figured it out ... the STAX files were actually being uploaded correctly, they were just going to the default Quality Manager Project Area, and not the project area that I expected them to be.
    Thanks for posting your reply; had the same problem.

• Paul
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    475 Posts

‏2009-03-18T19:41:32Z  
    Support for multiple project areas is new in RQM 1.0.1. You must specify the project area for the integration adapter if you do not want to use the default ("Quality Manager").

See the documentation here for details: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rqmhelp/v1r0m0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rational.test.lm.doc/topics/c_config_int_multi_projects.html
  • SystemAdmin
    SystemAdmin
    475 Posts

‏2009-03-20T17:35:51Z  
    Support for multiple project areas is new in RQM 1.0.1. You must specify the project area for the integration adapter if you do not want to use the default ("Quality Manager").

See the documentation here for details: http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rqmhelp/v1r0m0/index.jsp?topic=/com.ibm.rational.test.lm.doc/topics/c_config_int_multi_projects.html
    Thanks for point, not sure I would have got there without it.